LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know anything about when these wheels will be available and from which distributor can get them for us asap?

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
you mean spinning hubcaps :0 :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
It isnt when are they avaliable its when they disappeared. Thats some old skool shit man. You have to hunt for that stuff yourself. it isnt some new shit like spinning rims (if you can still call that new).

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I havent heard of them either, but I imagine it has some sort of a weight to the bottom to keep it from spinning. Kind of like the guage on the semi truck wheels that measure the distance. They dont spin with the wheel.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think you guys misunderstood. the wheels were just released at sema this year. the principle behind it is a wheel that doesn't move at all, only the tire. so it makes all these bullshit ,i'm sick of seeing,played out, overated,spinning wheels nothing more than a set of bolt-ons. oh yeah, and they are available in26,s. i just want to know where to get them. any clues?

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by skunk@Jan 13 2004, 01:50 PM
i think you guys misunderstood. the wheels were just released at sema this year. the principle behind it is a wheel that doesn't move at all, only the tire. so it makes all these bullshit ,i'm sick of seeing,played out, overated,spinning wheels nothing more than a set of bolt-ons. oh yeah, and they are available in26,s. i just want to know where to get them. any clues?
I saw those the other day in a magazine, all they are weighted spinners, people have been doin that in my city for about a year now.

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
i seen soem floating hubcaps in paso robles at the cruizin nationals.
the hub caps don't move at all when the car is rollin.
looks cool.

their was a topic on here about them,you'll have to check back in the files.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Originally posted by crenshaw magraw@Jan 14 2004, 02:00 PM
i seen soem floating hubcaps in paso robles at the cruizin nationals.
the hub caps don't move at all when the car is rollin.
looks cool.

their was a topic on here about them,you'll have to check back in the files.
yup its been done for many years now!!!

Last edited by LOBO MEMBER at Jan 14 2004, 03:24 PM

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by skunk@Jan 13 2004, 02:50 PM
those where released in the early 90's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts