LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MEETING UP IN BRANDON AT THE BRANDON REGENCY PARKING LOT ACROSS THE STREET TO THE MALL. MEETING UP AT 12 NOON CRUISE STARTS AT 1PM-

GOING NORTH ON I 75-

WEST ON FLECTHER-

SOUTH ON DALEMABRY-

WEST ON I 275-

MERGE WEST ON WHY 60-

CROSS THE BRIDGE TO CLEARWATER-

SOUTH ON 19-

OVER THE SKYWAY-

NORTH ON HWY 41-

RIGHT ON 60-

BACK IN BRANDON

·
Registered
589 Posts
OK IM SURE EVERY 1 KNOWS THERE NO LOWRIDER SHOW ON THE EASTCOAST AT ALL THIS YEAR WELL THERE IS A BIG SHOW DOWN IN MIAMI AND EVERY1 SHOULD SUPPORT THIS SHOW AND COME TO IT THERE STILL 21 DAYS LEFT TO GET THERE IF U SUPPORT THIS SHOW I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT DANNY FROM EAST COAST RYDERS WOULD DO MORE BIG SHOWS LIKE THIS IF U SUPPORT HIM COME TO HIS SHOW THEN THERE CAN BE MORE BIG SHOWS MAYBE HE MIGHT DO A TAMPA OR A ORLANDO SHOW BUT WE GOT TO SHOW HIM WE SUPPORT HIS SHOWS THAT WAY HE KNOWS THAT HE CAN DO BIG SHOWS IN OTHER CITYS AROUND THE EAST COAST AND GET IT POPPING WE AS A CAR COMMUNITY NEED TO COME TOGETHER WEATHER ITS BIG RIMZ STYLE OR LOWRIDER STYLE STOP ALL THE HATEING AND LET GET THE SHOWS BACK

·
Registered
75 Posts
interior is almost new, the car still has original WORKING radio, great paint, working power antenna, 138,000 miles. this car has been pampered, always been waxed the intrios has always been cleaned and the leather has always been cleaned and conditioned. this car has been adult owned by a man whos had many cadillacs. car has never been crashed and the body line is flawless! please come and see for yourself!

asking $3000 786.523.2347 or 786.487.1996 please do not hesitate to call or text! if i dont pick up i will respond to your call asap!!
buyer is responsible for pickup

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Originally posted by purolows 72 mc@Dec 27 2008, 08:49 PM~12539154

MEETING UP IN BRANDON AT THE BRANDON REGENCY PARKING LOT ACROSS THE STREET TO THE MALL. MEETING UP AT 12 NOON CRUISE STARTS AT 1PM-

GOING NORTH ON I 75-

WEST ON FLECTHER-

SOUTH ON DALEMABRY-

WEST ON I 275-

MERGE WEST ON WHY 60-

CROSS THE BRIDGE TO CLEARWATER-

SOUTH ON 19-

OVER THE SKYWAY-

NORTH ON HWY 41-

RIGHT ON 60-

BACK IN BRANDON

:cool: 1 month away