LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 725 Posts

·
2GUNZ
Joined
·
28,221 Posts
You must still be sleep. Where you asking why can't we have huge shows in Florida. Well because the support from all over Florida is pretty bad. There are only a few true riders that will drive there shit, or tow there shit out of there communities. That is why you only have a few folks from Miami come to a show in Orlando, Aand vice verse, and don't even talk about Jacksonville. No one is gonna drive all the way out here to come to a show. One thing about Cali is there is a picnic or show someone all over Cali, and cats is way more dedicated to bring there shit a couple of hundred miles to show there shit. People look at me like I am crazy when I tell them I am driving back to Jacksonville tonight. Or I drive to Orlando just to go to a car club meeting. It is two hours, but it is something that I love, so the sacrafice to me is worth it. HOW MANY TRUE RIDERS IS OUT THERE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA!!!! :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,515 Posts
wassup.....
IM a DUVAL rider..... My '55 doesnt leave the county very often cause the bitch likes to break down on me.... i will be hittin shows all over florida in 2004 or 2005 hopefully.

Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Nov 3 2003, 10:24 AM
You must still be sleep. Where you asking why can't we have huge shows in Florida. Well because the support from all over Florida is pretty bad. There are only a few true riders that will drive there shit, or tow there shit out of there communities. That is why you only have a few folks from Miami come to a show in Orlando, Aand vice verse, and don't even talk about Jacksonville. No one is gonna drive all the way out here to come to a show. One thing about Cali is there is a picnic or show someone all over Cali, and cats is way more dedicated to bring there shit a couple of hundred miles to show there shit. People look at me like I am crazy when I tell them I am driving back to Jacksonville tonight. Or I drive to Orlando just to go to a car club meeting. It is two hours, but it is something that I love, so the sacrafice to me is worth it. HOW MANY TRUE RIDERS IS OUT THERE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA!!!! :angry:
dirty swallows

thanks for the loving picks you put ont he internet- much love
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by I Drag A55@Nov 3 2003, 10:57 AM
wassup.....
IM a DUVAL rider..... My '55 doesnt leave the county very often cause the bitch likes to break down on me.... i will be hittin shows all over florida in 2004 or 2005 hopefully.

Rob
you 55 is slow as shit and 4 hours to drive to tittisville is kinda bad rob come on you can drive faster or i will help put in a 350 so you can hang at 90mles hrs.. Drive it like you stole it.

New movement only goes to jacksonville show are you sure what you are doing going to all the shows by your self..Thats why i left new movement..Lonely rider
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,515 Posts
i will roll by myself if i have to.... IM NOT SCARED!....lol. Im gonna turn into a real rider one day... but i will still be with New Movement

Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by I Drag A55@Nov 3 2003, 02:34 PM
i will roll by myself if i have to.... IM NOT SCARED!....lol. Im gonna turn into a real rider one day... but i will still be with New Movement

Rob
well thts what i call devotion. some thing liek staying with nm is fine and when jimmy might be moving to ga in fort smith 30mnts away.I will never go back to new movement do to the slack on rules.They kept the rulz in line new mnvmnt would be the shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,515 Posts
Thats cool
i know ya want a more organized club and u cant deal with how we dont stay organized.... but were all just trying to have fun. I know that im not leaving New Movement and im pretty sure duane, jimmy and Mj arent ever leaving either. Just cause u are with UCE dont mean we cant still roll..... just flyin different plaques..... right man?

Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by I Drag A55@Nov 3 2003, 06:12 PM
Thats cool
i know ya want a more organized club and u cant deal with how we dont stay organized.... but were all just trying to have fun. I know that im not leaving New Movement and im pretty sure duane, jimmy and Mj arent ever leaving either. Just cause u are with UCE dont mean we cant still roll..... just flyin different plaques..... right man?

Rob
NM is my family in a way behind uce but i will always give you guys the time of day and my phoen line is open to you and duane.I'd love to hang out but,Jax is jax there aint shit to do and if we all go to the beach the police will get a hold of us.And we all know NM will not go to OP cause its to far for yall

next mnth i will take you to orlando and yes you will ride with me on lowrider night and see what you are missing.Know some thing will get you far.I will let you see the real lowrider life style.shit maybe next saturday we will go down,in the mean green
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,415 Posts
Originally posted by fresnosuenos@Nov 3 2003, 07:47 PM
I have driven to Jax, Tampa, Miami, Daytona more times then I can count drove up to KY about to drive to cali in the morning. I go to the spot every month and dont miss any shows I know about. So whatever that is thats what you can call me
:cool: :cool: dont forget to take flicks for me homie and check out the new baseball stadium
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,372 Posts
Originally posted by deez nutz+Nov 3 2003, 09:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deez nutz @ Nov 3 2003, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fresnosuenos@Nov 3 2003, 07:47 PM
I have driven to Jax, Tampa, Miami, Daytona more times then I can count drove up to KY about to drive to cali in the morning. I go to the spot every month and dont miss any shows I know about. So whatever that is thats what you can call me
:cool: :cool: dont forget to take flicks for me homie and check out the new baseball stadium[/b][/quote]
;) Already talked to your homie Mike and got it set up, thanks again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,415 Posts
Originally posted by fresnosuenos+Nov 3 2003, 07:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fresnosuenos @ Nov 3 2003, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -deez [email protected] 3 2003, 09:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--fresnosuenos
@Nov 3 2003, 07:47 PM
I have driven to Jax, Tampa, Miami, Daytona more times then I can count drove up to KY about to drive to cali in the morning. I go to the spot every month and dont miss any shows I know about. So whatever that is thats what you can call me

:cool: :cool: dont forget to take flicks for me homie and check out the new baseball stadium
;) Already talked to your homie Mike and got it set up, thanks again.[/b][/quote]
damn you work fast :cool: call me from there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,372 Posts
Originally posted by deez nutz+Nov 3 2003, 09:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deez nutz @ Nov 3 2003, 09:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by -deez [email protected] 3 2003, 09:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--fresnosuenos
@Nov 3 2003, 07:47 PM
I have driven to Jax, Tampa, Miami, Daytona more times then I can count drove up to KY about to drive to cali in the morning. I go to the spot every month and dont miss any shows I know about. So whatever that is thats what you can call me

:cool: :cool: dont forget to take flicks for me homie and check out the new baseball stadium

;) Already talked to your homie Mike and got it set up, thanks again.
damn you work fast :cool: call me from there[/b][/quote]
Sure thing man :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,446 Posts
heres mine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,196 Posts
i rode out to miami in jan,west palm for blooddrag in feb, daytona for spring break in march,tampa in april, titusville in may, HIN in july in orlando, Illinios for lowrider chicago(cancelled), orlando in sept for bells, october tampa slamfest, almost all the picnics well half, most of the hangouts, every other damn thing. i like cars in damn general so if i hear cars are involved i'm there unless circumstances you know. i'm a tru rider.



Last edited by bagdcutlass85 at Nov 4 2003, 07:45 AM
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,415 Posts
Originally posted by fresnosuenos+Nov 3 2003, 08:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fresnosuenos @ Nov 3 2003, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--deez nutz@Nov 3 2003, 10:11 PM
o yeah and have fun on the road trip :biggrin:
Damn is that all I got to do, dont look to bad. Blink and I may miss the trip :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
yeah its not that bad only about 2900 miles
 
1 - 20 of 725 Posts
Top