LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ay homies im getting a new dual exhaust system for my caddy and i want something that sound fuking loud is flowmaster really the best one there is or glasspacks

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by caddydelegance@Aug 16 2006, 06:08 AM~5978223
ay homies im getting a new dual exhaust system for my caddy and i want something that sound fuking loud is flowmaster really the best one there is or glasspacks
wow, did he just ask if o.g wires were better than daytons?, dub spinners better than davins?, hondas better than chevys?.....

·
Registered
28,033 Posts
Originally posted by meza310angel310@Aug 16 2006, 05:53 PM~5982044
YEAH I HAVE STRIGHT GLASS PACKS? I THINK THATS A LITTLE TO LOUD? BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I LIKE REVING MY ENGINE PISSING OFF PEPS

x2

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Mufflers are over rated, if you want it to sound nice and be loud go with straight pipes. Spend that money you would of wasted on mufflers on something else.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Spintech pro street mufflers = bad ass. Got them on my 95 Impala SS...it's like a mix of raspy nascar like sound (wide open throttle) and deeper rumble than Flows (idle, cruising speeds).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glasspacks! Put them on backwards, then add smaller diameter tailpipes after the packs for that um pow um pow sound with plenty of crack snapple and pop! Sounds fucking great!

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Aug 20 2006, 04:06 AM~6003125
yup
they also make cherry bomb 2 mufflers ...

·
Registered
873 Posts
if you go with glasspacks, you can always burn the shit up inside it with a cutting torch, or cut it open and gut it, weld it back together. so itlooks like you have glasspacks but your really running straight pipe. alot of people dont recommend straight pipe though. glasspacks alone usually sound good, some brands sounda little different, ive always like thrush and the classic cherry bombs.

·
Registered
248 Posts
i ride my caddy with 2.5 inch pipes out to a thrush turbo muffler sounds real good only paid 20 for the muffler new but then i have my pipe broken off right at the front of the catalytic converter so now its sounds really good been driving with no exhuast for three months cops follow me every where

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
flowmaster super 40's on my shit

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
There are so many brands of mufflers that are less expensive than Flowmaster that sound better than glasspacks. Do some research. Flowmaster ($100 each) and Cherry Bomb ($12 each) are not the only 2 muffler brands in the world. :uh: How about Borla, Magna Flow, DynaMax, Thrush, etc.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts