LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics of my focus project ive been working on for ages. all it needs is a few more coats of paint and then some blue flke and a few coats of clear. also i might redo the whole interior.

heres the link

http://public.fotki.com/alisdair/focus/

if you want me to take pictures of anything else on the car then just ask and i will put them in the album.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Aug 14 2003, 11:00 AM
here are a few pics of my focus project ive been working on for ages. all it needs is a few more coats of paint and then some blue flke and a few coats of clear. also i might redo the whole interior.

heres the link

http://public.fotki.com/alisdair/focus/

if you want me to take pictures of anything else on the car then just ask and i will put them in the album.
looks good, the only thing you need now is to take a M 80 and stick it into the interior, and POW import heaven





sorry just kidding, i hate imports,,, but looks good



Last edited by Rat Rodder at Aug 14 2003, 11:02 AM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
:uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: its a red firecracker that can fuck up a model and make it go to "import heaven" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
hell yeah im all bout that power



my dad gave me a 78 ford ranger with 351 and a 6 gear racing transmission but im not old enough to drive it
;) and some straight h pipes with a badass edelbrock carb... ;) :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
Originally posted by h-town's playa@Aug 14 2003, 01:31 PM
hell yeah im all bout that power



my dad gave me a 78 ford ranger with 351 and a 6 gear racing transmission but im not old enough to drive it
;) and some straight h pipes with a badass edelbrock carb... ;) :cool: :cool:
i have a 350 chevy sb. with a premium roller, 11.5 pistons, some hand machined heads, big cam, and hand made headers, with a 800 eld carb with k&n oval filter, pushing 450 hp. my dads drag car got a 350 too but super rare shit making 550 hp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
damn i just named tha motor carb trans and mufflers and u busted out with pistons and shit but i feel all that power
in your ride ohh yeah and the the motor is also supercharged

shit im 16 and im already changing the oil on my ride and i dont even drive that biatch ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
Originally posted by h-town's playa@Aug 14 2003, 01:49 PM
damn i just named tha motor carb trans and mufflers and u busted out with pistons and shit but i feel all that power
in your ride ohh yeah and the the motor is also supercharged

shit im 16 and im already changing the oil on my ride and i dont even drive that biatch ;)
im 16 and i built a 406 chevy already. Not hard....
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top