LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Future Mod
41,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gary was able to add a image uploader.Very nice feture for image uploading.
If you can i think we should all donate what ever you can.even if its a buck.
We have 58,531 registered members.Imagine what 1 buck from every member will help.
I just donated 2 bucks. ;)
Go to the bottom of this topic to donate. :cool:

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=520513

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
Originally posted by kustombuilder@Jan 18 2010, 06:24 PM~16328638
click on the link and the info is all there. ;)

wtf you talkin about foo? :uh:

and shouldnt you be at the shop cuttin shit up? ;) we are already a week past when you said you was gonna start cuttin ;)

·
Future Mod
41,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by [email protected]@Jan 18 2010, 05:15 PM~16329157
wtf you talkin about foo? :uh:
and shouldnt you be at the shop cuttin shit up?  ;) we are already a week past when you said you was gonna start cuttin ;)
patience my friend.it was raining real bad today.My kids had the day off and i wanted to spend the day with them.Besides.Im working on the design right now of all the plaques to see if i can get better detail. ;)

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
Originally posted by kustombuilder@Jan 18 2010, 07:18 PM~16329196
patience my friend.it was raining real bad today.My kids had the day off and i wanted to spend the day with them.Besides.Im working on the design right now of all the plaques to see if i can get better detail. ;)

;) :cool:

i was bustin your ballz, but thanks for the update ;)

·
FUCK MICHIGAN
11,437 Posts
Yea, it does work well. Ill donate a few bucks to Gary when I get paid next week.
Thanks for doin this.

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Jan 18 2010, 05:16 PM~16329794
so with this image uploader, there is no need for photobucket right?
and when i get paid, ill donate a couple bucks ;)
exactly, try it , its super simple....

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
OH FUCK YEAH I'M DONATING!!! DAMN THATS A x1000 FASTER AND EASIER THAN HAVING TO GO TO PHOTOBUCKET AND UPLOAD AND COPY ETC!! :biggrin:

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
I really appreciate everyone who has donated! Quite a few came in afer this thread was posted. It's completely voluntary to donate and you can use the uploader whether you donate or not, so much thanks to everyone who donates to keep it going for the rest of us! You see it's up to $48 now: http://layitlow.chipin.com/ and just this morning it was $17.

I'll do my best to keep that image uploader running as smoothly as possible. It's not a cheap server but that's why it's running so fast right now. It should also cut down on all the generic "image deleted" photobucket icons we see way too often in these forums. I don't have plans to delete any unnecessary images off the server.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, it'll also resize your extra large images to a more appropriate forum size. It's best to do this first because your upload will go even faster but if you don't, no big deal... it'll resize them for you. This can be good and bad but I decided to go with it because it's usually more annoying than helpful when you get an image posted that is so big that it makes you scroll all over your screen just to make out what it is.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts