LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you cant get into off topic, so here you go....

I'll be serious.

It depends who you ask bro. Many are partial to their own race, so their automatically biased. Some are indifferent.

Based on all my readings and involvment in Lowriding throughout the years I believe both races were customizing cars in their communities during the same years in the past.

One thing should be noted, is that blacks have not had a primary media outlet to expose their influence. Only in the last 15 years have they gotton (so-so) representation.

All of the minority-based car magazines have been primarily Latino.

I don't believe one race started it before the other.

If you really want to have an answer, study Latino and Black history in America equally and judge for yourself. I did.

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
They should ban these newbies for posting up stupid shit.........

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Aug 18 2006, 03:46 PM~5996407
I know you cant get into off topic, so here you go....

I'll be serious.

It depends who you ask bro. Many are partial to their own race, so their automatically biased. Some are indifferent.

Based on all my readings and involvment in Lowriding throughout the years I believe both races were customizing cars in their communities during the same years in the past. 

One thing should be noted, is that blacks have not had a primary media outlet to expose their influence. Only in the last 15 years have they gotton (so-so) representation.

All of the minority-based car magazines have been primarily Latino.

I don't believe one race started it before the other.

If you really want to have an answer, study Latino and Black history in America equally and judge for yourself. I did.

WHO CAME FIRST ,?THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by Big Rich@Aug 18 2006, 07:35 PM~5997029
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
15,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by WestsideRider+Aug 18 2006, 04:18 PM~5996593-->
They should ban these newbies for posting up stupid shit.........
[/b]
He might be a newb, but the question was OK...I knew waht he was asking.
<!--QuoteBegin-Big Rich
@Aug 18 2006, 05:35 PM~5997029

I know what you mean.

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
ARE WE TALKIN BOUT PROCREATION OR RECREATION..... :dunno:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Originally posted by Big Rich@Aug 18 2006, 05:35 PM~5997029
Los huevos..............

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
FIRST AND FORMOST, THANK YOU "CRENSHAW"S FINEST" FOR UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE REASON OF A FORUM AND NEWBIES BY ANWSERING MY QUESTION. SECONDLY "SIXONEFORLIFE" AND "WESTSIDERIDER" MY BAD, MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO THE NEWBIE'S ONLY FORUM AND ASKED A BUNCH MORE NEWBIES THE SAME STUPID ASS QUESTION. AND GOT THE SAME STUPID ASS ANWSER YOU GAVE ME. LET ME ASK YOU TWO THIS. IF ONE OF YOU WEARS A SHIRT THAT SAYS "IM STUPID AND THE OTHER WEARS A SHIRT THAT SAYS "IM WITH STUPID" WHICH ONE IS STUPID-ER?

FEEL ME?

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
:uh:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
YOU KNOW MAYBE I SHOULD BE A LITTLE NICER WHEN ASKING AND REPLYING. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. I ASK A QUESTION AND I GET SERVED. SHOULD I JUST KNOW WHAT TO ASK ? SHOULD I ALREADY KNOW THE ANWSER? I DONT GET WHY PEOPLE TALK $HIT RIGHT OUT THE GATE IN THE FIRST PLACE. WAS IT MAYBE BECAUSE THE QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED B4 OR THAT NOONE REALLY KNOWS THE TRUE ANWSER? IS THERE A "STUPID QUESTION LIST" ? HAHA . I JUST WANT TO ASK A QUESTION AND GET AN ANWSER. AFTER ALL THATS WHATS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

YOU KNOW I RESPECT EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM UNITL I HAVE REASON NOT TO, MAYBE I SHOULD SAY FUCK EVERYONE UNTILL THEY EARN MY RESPECT. ...........MAYBE I NEED COUNCLING....LOL

SO WHAT ARE THE UNWRITTEN LAYITLOW " FORUM RULES" FOR NEWBIES?

·
Married to the Ave
24,221 Posts
:uh: number one DONT START A TOPIC WITHOUT POSTING A PIC FIRST

number two ALWAYS INSULT DING CHAVEZ

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
LOL, OK MAN, BUT I CAN POST A PIC UNTILL (IM GUESSING) IVE POSTED/REPLYED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OR BEEN A MEMBER FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME OR MAYBE BOTH. BUT ASSOON AS I CAN POST A PIC OF THE RIDE I WILL. AHHHHHHHHHHH MAYBE THATS HOW I GET RESPENT AROUND HERE. LOL

·
15,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by 13X7FORLIFE@Aug 21 2006, 01:04 PM~6011041
LOL, OK MAN, BUT I CAN POST A PIC UNTILL (IM GUESSING) IVE POSTED/REPLYED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OR BEEN A MEMBER FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME OR MAYBE BOTH. BUT ASSOON AS I CAN POST A PIC OF THE RIDE I WILL. AHHHHHHHHHHH MAYBE THATS HOW I GET RESPENT AROUND HERE. LOL
You can posts pics now. Use photobucket.com to down load your pics then copy and past the url here.

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by 13X7FORLIFE@Aug 21 2006, 01:43 PM~6010605
FIRST AND FORMOST, THANK YOU "CRENSHAW"S FINEST"  FOR  UNDERSTANDING THE WHOLE REASON OF A FORUM AND NEWBIES BY ANWSERING MY QUESTION. SECONDLY "SIXONEFORLIFE" AND "WESTSIDERIDER"  MY BAD, MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO THE NEWBIE'S ONLY FORUM AND ASKED A BUNCH MORE NEWBIES THE SAME STUPID ASS QUESTION.  AND GOT THE SAME STUPID ASS ANWSER YOU GAVE ME. LET ME ASK YOU TWO THIS. IF ONE OF YOU WEARS A SHIRT THAT SAYS "IM STUPID AND THE OTHER WEARS A SHIRT THAT SAYS "IM WITH STUPID" WHICH ONE IS STUPID-ER? FEEL ME?
:roflmao: :roflmao: you will blend in just fine...

newbs get a hard time on here cuz most just want to rant in the off topic section..

you could be in the game for 20plus yrs and come on here and guess what your a newb....

·
15,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I been in the game since 87. Just got the internet this year, joined LIL and got called a newb by a 20 year old. Rediculas.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
ITS ALL GOOD. I WAS A PEE-WEE TOO AT ONE TIME. ITS LIKE THE TWO BULLS SITTING ON TOP OF THE HILL AND THE BABY BULL SAYS " DADDY LETS RUN DOWN THE HILL AND FUCK ONE OF THOSE HEFFAS". AND THE DADDY BULL SAYS "NO SON, LETS WALK DOWN AND FUCK THEM ALL". ...........SOME NEIGHBORHOODS DONT HAVE HILLS I GUESS. LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts