LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bro has a 1960 2 door impala for sale, missing some stainless, has engine and tranny but not running. floorbroads are solid and so is trunk. has a little bit of rust behind rear window(just bubbles no holes yet) a couple of bubbles on the quarters. does not have correct front seat. has 15 in wires and newer tires. will post pics by monday, pics of car may not show grill or bumpers but he does have them we took them off because his body man was going to work on it. he is asking $5500 b/o car is in primer.

he also has a 1958 2 door coupe del ray. this car has a 1997 lt1 engine,700r trans, has posi and disc brakes all around. has been set up for air bags, has custom rear end (has been tunneled) lays frame on 20s, solid body, glass is good, needs finishing. lots of extra parts.
asking $5000

anyone interested please pm me or email me @ [email protected]
i should have pics of the impala by monday.
or call my bro at 559.392.2248

also open to trades

Attachments

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by 1938_MASTER@Sep 11 2005, 12:22 AM~3790737
my bro has a 1960 2 door impala for sale,  missing some stainless, has engine and tranny but not running. floorbroads are solid and so is trunk. has a little bit of rust behind rear window(just bubbles no holes yet) a couple of bubbles on the quarters. does not have correct front seat. has 15 in wires and newer tires. will post pics by monday, pics of car may not show grill or bumpers but he does have them we took them off because his body man was going to work on it. he is asking $5500 b/o car is in primer.

he also has a 1958 2 door coupe del ray. this car has a 1997 lt1 engine,700r trans, has posi and disc brakes all around. has been set up for air bags, has custom rear end (has been tunneled) lays frame on 20s, solid body, glass is good, needs finishing. lots of extra parts.
asking $5000

anyone interested please pm me or email me @ [email protected]
i should have pics of the impala by monday.
or call my bro at 559.392.2248

also open to trades
GONNA MAKE ONE BAD ASS DELRAY... :cool:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya, i'll get a hold of my bro and see what he has, also i think his number is listed if you want to contact him. :)

·
DON"T STOP NOW
393 Posts
Im interested in the 60. As soon as you get some pics can you email them to me? I'll give you my email.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PM YOUR EMAIL, ITS A COOL CAR. IF I WASN'T WORKING ON MY 38 I WOULD JUMP ON IT.

·
Registered
165 Posts
What are you looking to trade for? I have a 84 regal that the frame work is almost done, And have 3pump setup for it. I also have a 71 impala not cut yet with a badass motor in it. It is on here for sale. I am interested in the 58. If not I should have the money in a month and a half. I have a contract on my house now, So if you still have it I will drive to get it. I would like to see so pics of everything too.

Thanks,
Randy :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FINALLY THE PICS........THE PICS ARE BIG SO I'LL KEEP POSTING, THE IMPALA WILL BE IN A BIT HAVE TO FORMAT THEM TOO

Attachments

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts