LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bouht this car with the intentions of restoring it and making it one of the hottest cars on the street but I am selling it due to a divorce that I am going through right now. The car is in good running condition could use new exhaust though. I drove it from over 2 hours away in Illinois back to indiana and it coasted on the highway. Its a 2door which is very rare to find and the body is in really good condition hardly any rust anywhere. The car just had alot of brake work done on it so no worries there.I will say that it needs window regulators for both passenger and driver windows and the wipers need to be checked out dont know if its the fuse or not. Also the hood and trunk hydraulics are gone so you have to hold them both up when opening. And last it needs a new headliner. Other than the litle cosmetic things the car is in awesome condition it will make it to wherever you come from to pick it up the car is located in Merrillville Indiana. It has electric windows electric trunk pop and even touch electric heat that will bake u alive. Like I said I hate to get rid of the car but I have to pay for this divorce. It was an elderly woman I purchased it from so everything is original on the car even down to the buick rims that came stock on the car. Only has 93k original miles on it. This wont last so act fast . Ill be availabe this weekend to show the car. Please call before 9 or text me anytime @ 2194845627 or call before 7 at 2198844419 if no answer with my cell number Thanks in advance Darrick

·
Super Moderator
113,342 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts