1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachmentid=218923]
[attachmentid=218922]
[attachmentid=218920]

1984 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. 90d out. Factory moonroof, 14" stamped Daytons. Rack in trunk for 12 batteries and 3 pumps. Frame is completely wrapped all 4 sides, suspension is all wrapped except for the rearend housing. car hits in the 40s but currently does not have pumps or batteries in it. cylinders, hoses, solenoids, switches, etc are all still in the car. EandG grille. Euro moldings on the doors and behind doors are metal pieces obtained from a limo company not butted together plastic pieces. Everything is power and everything works. runs and drives great. has a CD player 3 amps, crossover, 12 speakers, extra battery for stereo and a battery isolator to keep batteries charged right.

to go with the car I have a 90 dash [same color as cars interior] Adex, old style Battery charger [the good one] and 2 brand new chrome Chinese motors still in the box. and a bunch of extra Caddy parts.

Car is very clean. $5500 firm, no trades. If you are interested PM me or call [502]817-5175

Attachments

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
car is brown with chocolate brown top and interior. body is very straight. what looks like a crease on drivers quarter is a shadow

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats how we build them in Louisville, the more to the nose the better :biggrin:

make that 3 pumps 12 batteries. there is room on the rack to mount a 4th pump. car was setup two to the nose one to the rear.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by impalapartz@Jul 21 2005, 06:16 PM
thats how we build them in Louisville, the more to the nose the better  :biggrin:

make that 3 pumps 12 batteries. there is room on the rack to mount a 4th pump. car was setup two to the nose one to the rear.
[snapback]3451496[/snapback]​
:biggrin:

good luck selling, looks great man! I always drive Impala's, but fuck, I sure love me some cadillacs as well :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
thats a really good deal

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Where's it at?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
kentucky or indiana

·
Super Moderator
48,472 Posts
man if I would of known sooner I just bought a car.I have been looking for a 2 door and this thing looks clean and cheap for all the work thats been done to it.Good luck selling it man you should of shown it to me when we was up there
I had money and ready to roll back with something.I will let the word out

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the car is not perfect but is very nice. mechanically there is nothing wrong with it and the body is pretty straight but you could nitpick it and find minor flaws. nothing major though, its pretty nice.

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
damn i am monte fan, but that shit is clean as fuck! good luck. i had a few caddies in my day.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
car looks great... good luck

1 - 20 of 48 Posts