LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here we go again cause it must go..... for sale my 1990 Lincoln town car, i have a new born daughter & i need the cash, car has 132 K original miles, body is in great shape, nothings broken from the outside or missing , 5.0 engine runs great, air suspension works perfect no leaks, ac works but ran out just gotta fill it up again, trunk pull down works fine and trunk upholstery is in perfect condition, has sony xplode rear speakers, a sony xplode cd stereo with front input, Clarion 7'' DVD/CD/MP3/VCD player with remote control and 2 sets of wireless head phones to keep the kids quiet, its also playstation ready (or whatever has av plugs) just plug it in the glove compartment, clean california title not salvage, the bad..........like many town cars power windows dont work only one does, motors work but they wont roll down, think it might be the gears that need replacing and the font passanger and rear seat are a bit torn other than that car is clean, asking $1500 O.B.O, no trades. intrested call (619) 946-2599 with alex :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts