LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Mississippi:2001 cadi DHS $5500 windows wont let down and airshocks bounce a little. also 1967 cadi DHS convertable project car $3000. 1986 buick regal with t-tops hard 2 find $5000. etc,etc,etc City passing new laws Jan 1st 2009 bout how many cars on property. Tired of fighting these haters must sell.

·
Premium Member
18,724 Posts
Originally posted by rare automotives@Dec 30 2008, 06:53 PM~12563223
:( Mississippi:2001 cadi DHS $5500 windows wont let down and airshocks bounce a little. also 1967 cadi DHS convertable project car $3000. 1986 buick regal with t-tops hard 2  find $5000. etc,etc,etc City passing new laws Jan 1st 2009 bout how many cars on property. Tired of fighting these haters must sell.
Window motors are $100 and airshocks are around $500 a piece. Might help someone. Caddy created the DHS name in 2000 so yeah im interested in seeing the 67 also. Gotta post pics and miles on all these to help sell ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my bad homie. I was wondering y yall was saying that. Its the old dts i think. Its a 1967 cadi deville convertable. the one with da double stack headlights. Its all original with them huge ass white walls. It needs to be restored. My bad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got the original motor 42? and a 400trans. and bought new heads. but parts where so hard to find i switch to a 500motor. then I couldnt get parts for it either. I started working on da regal and just let da cadi sit til i could make it happen later. later never came

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yall got them tight member pictures! What up like that? I want to get 3D to!!!! Somebody tell me how to post my pictures! Im new to this! I got a few little pretty pictures 2!! I can work a paintgun and a mig welder and a pen!etc! but im computer dumb.

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
Originally posted by rare automotives@Dec 30 2008, 06:57 PM~12563698
Yall got them tight member pictures! What up like that? I want to get 3D to!!!! Somebody tell me how to post my pictures! Im new to this! I got a few little pretty pictures 2!! I can work a paintgun and a mig welder and a pen!etc! but im computer dumb.

EMAIL ME PICZ BRO N I'LL POST 4 U???

[email protected]

·
SIDE II SIDE CUSTOMZ
5,899 Posts
or u can get photobucket upload picz there den leave a rply on layitlow and click da upload link on da left hand side den when screen popz up click photobucket another screen popz up which iz photobucket find da picz u wanna show den copy da last code start'n img: den paste 2 ur layitlow reply..

IF DAT DONT WORK JUZ EMAIL ME PICZ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do yall ride chrome front caps n fresno? I got one that will fit that cutdog. We ride entire frontcaps chrome down here nda woods,grille,bumper filler,bumper, and all. I ordered if for a customer and they never came to pick it up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts