LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
dude, do it still work if u wanna do it da otha way round- like s.s.b.f. i neva no wetha u need 2 wire up da mufukkin box diffrent if u wanna do side side first. i wanna do sides first b4 i do da mufukkin front an back. i told it 2 my homie Armin an he say u gotta have 1 box 4 each set of moves.he do me a desine on da technical paper wid da mufukkin squares on it an it look good. he do a setup wid da boxes 4 each set of moves
fbss
ssbf
fssb
bssf
sfsf
sfsb

u c what i onnabout, it look really cool. da only probem is we gonna get frankies grampa 2 help coz he no about da wirin. armin dont no shit about wirin so we take it 2 grampa. he look an he say it gonna take about 2 mufukkin miles of wire. frankies mom no some1 who work in electronicks an he gonna get us a mufukkin reel of da tv arial cable- he say that will work ok.
dudes i let u no when it done, i is gonna get pictures an post da mufukkas.
peace dudes

·
Registered
856 Posts
i never thought about that, great idea! have you ever thought about using the ps2 controller with the game cube controller?

maybe you could talk to your grandpa for me dan. i want to run 12 boxes.
ps2
psone
game cube
pong
nintendo
neogeo
atari
xbox
genesis
super nintendo
n64
dreamcast

aint nobody got that. pong is real OG. i want to polish up a 28 inch rim center cap that has a 28 on it (just in case people didnt see the 28 on my fender and rims) and hot glue it on the pong knob. that way people will think im cool and OG.
then i was thinking of rapping the cords in vatton fabric. that way my car will apeal to all the super models and gay men. ill be the pimpest pimp ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts