LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
64 Imp. 327 fueler heads layed out, Tropical orange with ghost flame, 4 wheel front back side to side $20.000 or BO.

·
Registered
356 Posts
64 Imp. 327 fueler heads layed out, Tropical orange with ghost flame, 4 wheel front back side to side $20.000 or BO.
Lmao I thought it was just a typo.. 'cause this is the model forum, and he put a period instead of a comma :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Frank it's mine. I just posted it here so FRIEND OF MINE! can see it. But some get bent out about posted on the model site and 1/2 of them run of at the MOUTH and don't build or post models. So BACK OFF. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF:finger:.
Thanks Frank Nice work your doing.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Frank it's mine. I just posted it here so FRIEND OF MINE! can see it. But some get bent out about posted on the model site and 1/2 of them run of at the MOUTH and don't build or post models. So BACK OFF. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF:finger:.
I hope that wasnt directed at me homie! because first off, I build. and second. this IS a model car section.. the question mark was there because I was confused why you posted a 1:1 forsale in a MODEL CAR section. Simple as that. No need to get your panties in a bunch homeboy.

But that impy is real real clean.

·
Registered
10,206 Posts

nice ass car? i did not know you have 64? I see you have 3 pumps and 4 dumps? are you running the 2
pumps to the back for 3 wheeling, or to the front for the extra power? I miss your other avatar! good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
do i get a buddy deal if i buy it??lol i wish i had the loot for that clean mofo!!!! and thanks big d!!! keep doing your thang bro!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.