LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Runs and drives great, 4.1 V8. Garage kept. Fresh paint, top and rims (by Homeboyz). 3 pumps 8 batteries 6 switches Lona and Sons. 8's front 12's rear. Interior is in good condition. Buyer pays shipping or come pick it up. Tennessee area code 38501. Trades considered. $4,200 P.M. me for phone number.
Engine, trunk, and interior pics are now posted.

Attachments

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Sep 13 2005, 06:57 PM~3806322
I dont see the bubbletop in the garage yet....Hmmm must be makin some room for it. :)
Im losing sleep over that 61....should be coming home soon. Itll be worth the wait for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
:biggrin:
Originally posted by thick1@Sep 13 2005, 04:01 PM~3806339
Im losing sleep over that 61....should be coming home soon. Itll be worth the wait for sure.
Shes lookin good! cant wait to see it outside shined up! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
damn you should folks how happy you are and and give that caddy to a good home.(like me) :biggrin:

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
so is it a deville with brougham top and interior or did you shave off the rivets for the spears on the hood and doors?? shit looks clean even with out it. im sure you wont have trouble selling it ;)

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
what kind of trade you looking for..i got one but want to make sure you might be interested. :biggrin:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Coast One@Sep 13 2005, 07:41 PM~3806650
so is it a deville with brougham top and interior or did you shave off the rivets for the spears on the hood and doors?? shit looks clean even with out it. im sure you wont have trouble selling it ;)
Its a Brougham d' elegance and some of the trim was shaved. Look a couple of pages back for the interior, engine and trunk pics.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts