LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right,,,800.00 bucks gets it!,,,without rims(13's),,,comes with stock wheels....car runs,but needs rod bearings,has ice cold a.c,new starter,new alt.,new radiator,redone exhaust,93k miles on engine and tranny,307 v-8, header panel great shape,missing driver corner lense...for extra 200 u get the rims in pics on car....car located in Pensacola, Florida..pick up only

·
Registered
600 Posts
Nice man I know someone who might want it. Does it start and run? I know it needs rod bearings and probably a crank. (just guessing it happened when mine went out in a 02 excursion) But just to be able to get it on a trailor

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by acefabric@Jul 27 2005, 05:34 PM
Nice man I know someone who might want it. Does it start and run? I know it needs rod bearings and probably a crank. (just guessing it happened when mine went out in a 02 excursion) But just to be able to get it on a trailor
[snapback]3492819[/snapback]​
yeah, it runs and drives, and has ice cold a.c,,,just when u rev. up the motor u can start to hear it, on the bottom end,had it check out,and it was rod bearings,,,whole new crank kit for this motor is right at 200 bucks i think

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I just want it for the frame and euro update but i'm broke. Maybe I will find one at the junkyard for cheap. Good luck with the sale.

Rob

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
hey do you still do interiors??? jw or do you know anyone near chicago maybe closer than you that can do my seats in vinyl for me???? just pm me if you can help homie

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by showlow@Jul 29 2005, 03:18 PM
do you know how much shipping would be to huntington, In 46750?thanks justin
[snapback]3506100[/snapback]​
im not even sure,,,i have shipped a blazer from here to N.Y and it was 700,,and shipped a tahoe, to kansas,,and it was 600...so,,,somewhere around there im sure,,i have no way of finding out...

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats what im tryin to tell these people.....800 bucks,,,what more do u want people,,,,,new alt.,new radiator,starter,exhaust,euro clip, geeez...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts