LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats right,,,800.00 bucks gets it!,,,without rims(13's),,,comes with stock wheels....car runs,but needs rod bearings,has ice cold a.c,new starter,new alt.,new radiator,redone exhaust,93k miles on engine and tranny,307 v-8, header panel great shape,missing driver corner lense...for extra 200 u get the rims in pics on car....car located in Pensacola, Florida..pick up only

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by acefabric@Jul 27 2005, 05:34 PM
Nice man I know someone who might want it. Does it start and run? I know it needs rod bearings and probably a crank. (just guessing it happened when mine went out in a 02 excursion) But just to be able to get it on a trailor
[snapback]3492819[/snapback]​
yeah, it runs and drives, and has ice cold a.c,,,just when u rev. up the motor u can start to hear it, on the bottom end,had it check out,and it was rod bearings,,,whole new crank kit for this motor is right at 200 bucks i think

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I just want it for the frame and euro update but i'm broke. Maybe I will find one at the junkyard for cheap. Good luck with the sale.

Rob

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by showlow@Jul 29 2005, 03:18 PM
do you know how much shipping would be to huntington, In 46750?thanks justin
[snapback]3506100[/snapback]​
im not even sure,,,i have shipped a blazer from here to N.Y and it was 700,,and shipped a tahoe, to kansas,,and it was 600...so,,,somewhere around there im sure,,i have no way of finding out...

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats what im tryin to tell these people.....800 bucks,,,what more do u want people,,,,,new alt.,new radiator,starter,exhaust,euro clip, geeez...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts