LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to sell these or trade for a juiced up ride. Post what you got. Looking for offers.

The Civic is a 95. It has a fully built 1.6 VTEC single cam motor. It has a turbo from a Mitsubishi Eclipse. Many other performance mods. Best 1/4 mile time is 12.8 @ 106. Fully gutted (no interior), has tags til April 07. Many other mods including shaved moldings and antenna...Lexus IS300 tail lights and a custom license plate box...Hondata computer...and more.

The Regal is an 84 T-Type with the 3.8 turbo v6. Just over 64,000 mi. New battery, alternator, water pump, radiator, ecu, o2 sensor, single 3'' exhaust from the manifold back. It has been sitting for about a year a half. Motor runs but needs work.

Let me know if interested. Post up some offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a 84 regal that is not done yet. I have three pumps for it, I was going to double pump the front. The frame still needs the belly and the bridge on the back done, Plus the rack. Has V6 motor. I do not have pics yet. If you think your interested let me know and I will shoot some for you.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
in all seriousness....the civic is fast as f**k! i dont think there is a street euro in az that can touch it... V8 dudes are pissed off when all they see are tail lights. (trust me, im one of them)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
357IN602 Posted Today, 03:08 PM
I'LL GIVE A CUP OF COLD PEE FOR BOTH OF THEM

I'm painting little fairies on your burban

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Originally posted by ISPRAYPPG@Aug 29 2005, 10:41 PM~3717725
357IN602 Posted Today, 03:08 PM
  I'LL GIVE A CUP OF COLD PEE FOR BOTH OF THEM 

I'm painting little fairies on your burban
YEAH!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I extended the uppers 1 1/2", The arches are 1/4" steel and the lowers are plated. It was against the wall on the pass side. Let me know if you have any ?s. What does the motor do in the t-type? The motor in the regal is great, And the ac is cold.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here are the pics of the motor. It idles real roughbut when it drives it gets better. Not sure if its timing or what.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts