LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a pair of 12.2 inch sunvisor monitors. Grey interior. Works great ... practically brand new (well taken care of) .... bought in February 2011. The reason Im needing to sell them is because I sold the truck they were in and now I gotta new vehicle that I cant use the visors in (they dont benefit the kids in the vehicle I got now). There are two remotes that come with set .... In the picture posted the sun is hitting the visors, THEY ARE NOT TWO TONED!!! And being the visors are NOT placed in a vehicle, they are not in the heat nor the sun so they will not get messed up in any kind of way. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!

I accept Paypal and Money orders ... When the funds are recieved I will mail the visors out the same day and giving you the Tracking number from UPS.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
$ how much

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$175 cause im already taking a lose on them .. They was in an s10. They Tft. Ill have to get the other requested information for you when I get home. Ill post it here for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$175 cause im already taking a lose on them .. They was in an s10. They Tft. Ill have to get the other requested information for you when I get home. Ill post it here for you.
That 175 includes shipping .... The measurements are 37.2x14.7x2.5 ..... I measured them before placing them in the vehicle and these are the measurements writtin down. I am assuming the name brand is elite. I have the visors stored at my office so the kids will not bother them at home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.