LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two chevy 64 impalas for sale. Clean title for both cars. im selling both as a package. The rusted one runs and drives, it has factory p. steering ss doors front fenders and hood which is in clean condition and all new front end pieces in the trunk. The one that is stripped has had quarter panels replaced plus the shell and frame of the car is solid. It also has factory ac and p. Steering. included with the deal is enough parts to build 2 impalas. also included with this deal is a set of fender side skirts and two ss center consoles, one auto and one manual.

i am taking offers of cash or trades for both cars . i may be opened to trades but for go fast chevy parts, grand national, regal, g-body, chevrolet small block parts plus money or 86 to 87 ford mustang svo 4 cylinder turbo swaps which is also found in turbo thunderbirds or merkurs. i dont mind entertaining trades for a car or truck but keep in mind that the reason i am selling these is because i have no room for them. money is not an issue so please do not lowball me or offer me rediculous trades i know what these cars go for. if i do entertain trades for cars or trucks im only interested in gm products. thanks for your time.

im willing to entertain any offers for cash or trade. i must have these out by next thursday feb. 18th 2010

ralph
786 246 0787

[email protected]

cars are located in miami fl

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3500 or best offer. to be honest i wouldnt really want to put a price on it since i just need to get them out of there by next thursday. like i said im opoen to trades, offers, cash and parts, trucks, cars, i just need room asap. they must be gone by feb 18th 2010

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6 grand firm for both of them. i have over 7500 with the spare parts i have collected. manual ss center console and auto ss center console, sideskirts, ss trim, all 4 doors off of both impalas, both trunks, and both hoods are clean. the primer one is solid no bondo and the frame has been media blasted and primered. plus one set of new front end bushings, balljoints, tie rods ends and i believe i also have a third front grill.

i need them out by next thursday. lets make a deal

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Yup............ '64's are the new '65's :uh:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Originally posted by WestsideRider@Feb 15 2010, 09:41 AM~16617269

:run: :run: :run:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tell you the truth a 65 has always been my favoroite model because of the rear trunk and sexy lights. though i was born in 80 and i have been dreaming about owning a 64 impala since 90-92. so its not that i dont want to get rid of them its that i have to. i planned a low rod and a lowrider but plans changed though i might have a place to keep them until i sell them. its just ide love to build it and i have time and space i would need to build them. i just inherited my old mans projects and i do not want to sell those or put them on the back burner and forget about them. 7 projectss can not allow a man to spread himself to thin. please help me sell my whips. thanks for the time and advice

one

six p's

·
Registered
12,355 Posts
:cool: ttt

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have an offer on the table but am still open to any others. please help me get rid of these. thanks

·
NO MORE BS
9,545 Posts
Originally posted by WestsideRider@Feb 15 2010, 08:41 AM~16617269
:0

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
two formerly known 64's also known as the new 65's for sale trade, or shit crush em at a monster truck show for all i care.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts