LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is some props for the crazy man mad modeler. YOU have some of the pimpest models iv ever seen man juz giving ya some props homie keep them looking good
-SouthSidePlayer! ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
awww... thanx man

That made me feel REALLY good right now. This right here is what makes it all worth even doing these things. I really appreciate it whenever any of you throw kind words my way. Makes me wanna try and out do myself the next time around.

I will continue to bring MAD freshness to the table for you all as much as i can.

That is also why my site (www.mad-modeler.com) is taking so long to do. I have people ask me about it all the time and i let them know why i'm taking my time on it and they are really cool and apreciative about it all.

well, i've rambled enough for one reply and burgers are ready sooo... until then

C-Ya's

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I ain't jock ridin' but mad really is one of the tightest i've seen, along with jevries. I been building models for like15 yrs. And I am impressed with these two guys

·
Registered
312 Posts
I agree Mad and Jevries some of the tightest model builders i've seen so far. Some fucken badass models :biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
It’s people like you Mad, who have inspired me to come out of retirement and get back into model building.

·
Registered
276 Posts
you guys should see this fools crib you cant even walk through it models every fucking where.

watch when his chick finishes school and gets back down here i bet his ass has it all picked up. lol

anywho, he has some off the hook shit he's building or has built. and if you even knew his plans hes got in his head you would shit yourself. lol

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Originally posted by D U D E@Sep 29 2003, 11:13 PM
you guys should see this fools crib you cant even walk through it models every fucking where.

watch when his chick finishes school and gets back down here i bet his ass has it all picked up. lol

anywho, he has some off the hook shit he's building or has built. and if you even knew his plans hes got in his head you would shit yourself. lol
:roflmao: I beleive it...he does have some tyte shit from what I see,and have seen

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Sep 29 2003, 06:28 PM
jevries is the best technical builder i have seen, concerning hoppers, he would be the guy to see
but detail wise, i would talk to ray, dag, big poppa, model iv life
Thanks fabfiveperez, some say I am detail crazy, and yeah Mad builds some great stuff, so does Poppa

1 - 19 of 19 Posts