LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS AINT FOR YOU THEN


BUT TO THE HOMIES THAT DO JUST GOT TO SAY IM OFF PROBATION!!!! :cheesy: I CAN FINALLY BE A FREE MAN WITHOUT MY PO CHECKING UP ON MY ALL THE TIME SO ILL BE INA LOT OF PLACES NOW AND ALOT OF SHOWS IF I SEE YOU FOOS SAY WHATS UP :cool:

FUCK OFF TOPIC ALL MY HOMIES ARE ON THE BIKE SECTION :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by SAC_TOWN@Jan 2 2009, 01:10 AM~12582166
x2  :thumbsup:
HELL YEAH HOMIE NOW I CAN GO UP TO SACKA TOWN AND WELL LOOK FOR SOME HYNAS :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by mitchell26+Jan 2 2009, 01:11 AM~12582177-->
good to hear mate :cool:
[/b]
THANKS HOMIE HAPPY NEW YEAR BY THE WAY :cool:

<!--QuoteBegin-BASH3R
@Jan 2 2009, 01:12 AM~12582182
Lucky basterd, i wish i was off probation :(
HAHAHA THEN STOP DOING YOUR LIL CRIME SPRESS YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU BE DOING :angry: LOL JK YOU WILL HOMIE IT TAKES TIME I WAS ON THIS SHIT FOR A YEAR :0 :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GRACIAS HOMIES AVER SU UN DIA LE CAIGO PARA LLA EN MEXICALI OR ENSENADA :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,579 Posts
Originally posted by NINETEEN.O.FOUR@Jan 2 2009, 01:34 AM~12582314
GRACIAS HOMIES AVER SU UN DIA LE CAIGO PARA LLA EN MEXICALI OR ENSENADA  :biggrin:
:cool: :cool: AQUI TE ESPERAMOS HOMIE :biggrin: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by sureñosbluez+Jan 2 2009, 01:36 AM~12582336-->
:cool:  :cool: AQUI TE ESPERAMOS HOMIE  :biggrin:  :cool:
[/b]
haha hell yeah homie :biggrin:

<!--QuoteBegin-socios b.c. prez
@Jan 2 2009, 01:53 AM~12582434
anotha mexican on the streets.  :cool:
:yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HAHAHA OKAY TWEAK ADDICT LOL JK SIMON HOMIE YOU KNOW I WILL :biggrin:
 

·
IS XERXES THE GOD-KING
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Originally posted by NINETEEN.O.FOUR@Jan 2 2009, 12:07 AM~12582139
FUCK OFF TOPIC ALL MY HOMIES ARE ON THE BIKE SECTION  :cool:
:angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,076 Posts
Originally posted by NINETEEN.O.FOUR@Jan 2 2009, 12:07 AM~12582139
THIS AINT FOR YOU THEN
BUT TO THE HOMIES THAT DO JUST GOT TO SAY IM OFF PROBATION!!!!  :cheesy:  I CAN FINALLY BE A FREE MAN WITHOUT MY PO CHECKING UP ON MY ALL THE TIME SO ILL BE INA LOT OF PLACES NOW AND ALOT OF SHOWS IF I SEE YOU FOOS SAY WHATS UP  :cool:

FUCK OFF TOPIC ALL MY HOMIES ARE ON THE BIKE SECTION  :cool:

Congrats homie!!!!! I discharged in may its a great feeling :biggrin: no more boundries!!!
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top