LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM SORRY TO ALL I OWE PARTS TO. THERE HAS BEEN A MAJOR PROBLEM IN MY PERSONAL LIFE THAT I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF BEFORE IT GOT WORSE. I HAD TO LEAVE MY JOB FOR AWHILE, THERFOR I COULDNT CONTINUE MAKING PARTS. IM NOW BACK. I HAVENT CHECK MY PM'S, BUT I BET THERE ARE SOME NASTY ONES IN THERE. I WILL NOT TAKE THEM TO HEART, BECAUSE ID BE PRETTY PISSED OFF TOO. I WILL CLEAR OUT MY PM'S SO THOSE I DO HAVE PARTS FOR PLEASE REMIND ME IN DETAIL WHAT THEY WHERE AND ILL MAKE SURE I GET ON THEM ASAP. AGAIN, IM SORRY! BUT MY LIFE COMES FIRST. I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
:wave: i seen ur work man the part ar nice iwas just wondering if ur still making them
:biggrin:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I WILL BE BACK IN BUISENESS SHORTLY. THIS WEEK I WONT BE RESPONDING TO ANY PM'S. BUT LEAVE THEM AND ILL RETURN THEM ON MONDAY.

·
Registered
34,522 Posts
Originally posted by rrwayne@Aug 17 2006, 11:11 PM~5991445
IM SORRY TO ALL I OWE PARTS TO.  THERE HAS BEEN A MAJOR PROBLEM IN MY PERSONAL LIFE THAT I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF BEFORE IT GOT WORSE.  I HAD TO LEAVE MY JOB FOR AWHILE, THERFOR I COULDNT CONTINUE MAKING PARTS.  IM NOW BACK.  I HAVENT CHECK MY PM'S, BUT I BET THERE ARE SOME NASTY ONES IN THERE.  I WILL NOT TAKE THEM TO HEART, BECAUSE ID BE PRETTY PISSED OFF TOO. I WILL CLEAR OUT MY PM'S SO THOSE I DO HAVE PARTS FOR PLEASE REMIND ME IN DETAIL WHAT THEY WHERE AND ILL MAKE SURE I GET ON THEM ASAP.  AGAIN, IM SORRY!  BUT MY LIFE COMES FIRST.  I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
wat about the stuff from my homie 805lowridercruiser

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.