LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and the rest of those shittalking fags


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:uh:






Last edited by 66pontiac at Aug 18 2003, 08:13 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3




check it out 4.55$ and that is it I dont care anymore this is the proof :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,472 Posts
for 66pontiac....kiss my ass

1. i dont see my address anywhere on there
2. that could be any kind of reciept for anyone else u ripped off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 19 2003, 07:23 AM
All of you take your buisness elsewere!!! :angry:
These nasty topics, remarks and replies has to stop!! :angry:

As soon as you start to sell or buy items from people on here YOU GO PM or E-MAIL!!
who are you...rent a moderator?...not trying to hate on you..but lately you been on here telling everybody what not to post and what to post...if you dont like it..dont click it... :twak: :twak:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,843 Posts
hey jevries is just saying that these topics arent for BIKES AND MODELS they are to be kept for somewhere else where people dont mind these topics going on.



Last edited by hopper_ali at Aug 19 2003, 07:21 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Aug 19 2003, 12:20 PM
hey jevries is just saying that these topics arent for BIKES AND MODELS they are to be kept for somewhere else where people dont mind these topics going on.
but that dealth with a model that 66 ripped him for
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 19 2003, 06:23 AM
All of you take your buisness elsewere!!! :angry:
These nasty topics, remarks and replies has to stop!! :angry:

As soon as you start to sell or buy items from people on here YOU GO PM or E-MAIL!!
what jeroen is saying is that this is for bikes and models so we can all help each other out, not for trash talking
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Aug 19 2003, 05:08 PM
hey yo jevries is da king of models :twak:
i give him credit...he builds some the best i seen recently...i have nothing but respect...but recently he has been up here telling people that they shouldnt post here...some stuff i agree that shouldnt have been posted..but i havent said anything out of respect for the poster...but he need to understand...this isnt his forum...he is a moderator..he isnt a sponsor of it...so he needs to quit telling people what they can post here..if he dont agree with somebody posting here...he needs to keep it to himself...unless it is personally affecting him...so if he dont like what some body post here..DONT READ IT...



Last edited by JokerManN808 at Aug 19 2003, 06:41 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by wired62@Aug 19 2003, 05:39 AM
for 66pontiac....kiss my ass

1. i dont see my address anywhere on there
2. that could be any kind of reciept for anyone else u ripped off
no that is real call them and ask them you fag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,478 Posts
well the trade had to do with models, so this is the right plase to do it, everybody needs to get off of jevries nuts already, he does the best models i ever seen but shit, you people just clinging on to his ass hairs and defendin him like he was your daddy or somethin.just my 2 cents.
 
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Top