LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
My girlfriend built this one, it's repainted light pearl blue with an off white interior...we just ordered some HH 20's for it today.

Last edited by 1ofaknd at Dec 27 2003, 12:35 AM

·
Registered
744 Posts
well here is mine...

and

other view

that's it I got another one but.. no pics yet...

Last edited by Travelino at Dec 27 2003, 02:22 AM

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just got one for christmas, I'm gonna mate it to the impala hopper i got, should be cool. I'll post pics as soon as I get going

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Dec 27 2003, 10:00 AM
I started updating one by opening the hood and putting the Ford Lightening engine compartment in. I got stuck on how to do the rest of the frame though, so I haven't worked on it in a while. Like a lot of my models :biggrin:

K. Diaz
That's exactly where I'm at right now, it dosen't look too hard to mate the chassis & I'm at the point where I'm debating on getting started & putting some dedication to this thing

BTW Poppa, I've got that Torino kit on its way for my 65 Continental & I wanted to thank you for the tip again

Peace

BTW2, good pics yall, keep em comin'

·
Registered
187 Posts
I picked up one ,when I was out Christmas shopping, too.... along with the 59 Impala.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
I wanted to build one but now I dont,I still want to convert a 60 impala to a Nomad

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I just started one today Ill post pics tomorrow... ;)

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Dec 27 2003, 02:32 PM
A better choice than the Lightening should have been the Harley Davidson model since it comes with an extra cab, it's longer and I could have used more of it under the Expo. O well, someday i'll get to it again

K. Diaz
i might have that frame somewhere already lowered ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Dec 26 2003, 10:34 PM
My girlfriend built this one, it's repainted light pearl blue with an off white interior...we just ordered some HH 20's for it today.

klean ride 1OF. she's did a gr8 job on that ride :thumbsup: not that many girls in this hobby. gr8 job

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Dec 28 2003, 07:49 PM
klean ride 1OF. she's did a gr8 job on that ride :thumbsup: not that many girls in this hobby. gr8 job
I'll have her read that, thanks. That's her first one, i talked her into a snap kit since there isn't much excecpt for repainting it. I've got a couple impala kits i'm gonna get her started on, so she should bust out with something else pretty soon. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by Travelino@Dec 27 2003, 01:19 AM
well here is mine...

and

other view

that's it I got another one but.. no pics yet...
damn i had one just like this, but gray, fun as fuck to play with :cool:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Primed ready for the base

Ill be putting the base on today

·
Registered
4,203 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Just sprayed the HOK Lapis blue base, Next Emerald Green Chameleon flake. Last but not least Organic Green and some graffix.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts