LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

fork for sale!!

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  TonyO 
#1 ·
I have the fork off of my show bike (TwistedToy) for sale. There is nothing wrong with this fork at all. I am changing designs of the fork, so i must get rid of this one. It is 1/4" thick 6061-T6 aluminum, completely show chromed. I paid just under $500 to make it. I am willing to sell it for $300. I am unable to post pics. so if you want to see it, post your e-mail, and i will send it to you.
Thanks, Mike Linville
Twisted Toy
Toy Shop Customs
Finest Kreations B.C.

#2 ·
#8 ·
thats the bike with the chrome cage at the shows .......it sure looks like it??????? :cool:

#13 ·
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68+Sep 11 2003, 08:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wickeddragon68 @ Sep 11 2003, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--toyshopcustoms@Sep 11 2003, 08:57 AM
yes that is my bike. I want to change out the fork so i must sell this one. i will reply to all of you with a pic, please post it on here for me. any offers?
Mike how are you buddy havent talked to you in a while! I see your selling your forks thats cool will you be in Miami for the show?[/b][/quote]
Hey do you AIM?

#21 ·
need pics

#26 ·
Originally posted by toyshopcustoms@Jul 29 2008, 08:32 PM~11205774
now its across the world. I would like it back. I could just make another one if I really wanted. I still have the Cad.
Do it. :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.