LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
98 HONDA 2 PUMPED,4DUMPS,ACCUMALATED,20 IN KRUZ RIMS,LAMDO DOORS,CANDY PAINT,SUED AND LEATEHER,2 TEN INCH PIONEERS,BD1000,AMP,PANASONIC INDASH TV,8 INCH CYLENDERS ALL THE WAY AROUND

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we have another one air rodded. that shit leaks to much. keep it gangster with juice :cool:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seats are done now to

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tttt :cheesy:

·
Registered
795 Posts
how much

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
or trade

·
Registered
362 Posts
this guys fuckt ppl keep sayin how much he keeps sayin nex shit, homie HOW MUCH? or whats ur range :confused: :dunno: :ugh:

·
Registered
795 Posts
hhhhhoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww mmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Originally posted by blazed out@Aug 23 2005, 01:37 PM~3677428
we have another one air rodded. that shit leaks to much. keep it gangster with juice :cool:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
ITS A FUCKIN HONDA WHAT IS "GANGSTER" ABOUT THAT ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

good luck selling that thing :uh:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
seriusly this is a lowrider site just cuz your tin can is low doesnt make it a lowrider, fuck how much, take that piece ass thing to the recycling place, like fuck man, i can drive into you with my bicycle and put a resonable size dent in that lil car you drivin, peace

oce again good luck sellin it your gonna need it

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
AMERICAN CARS FO LIFE, fuck jap crack tin can havin ass pieces of fuckin shit.

Peace

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
crap****

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
i wouldnt let my girl friend drive a piece like that if it was to the store and back, and i was in need of food and i have 30 seconds to live, fuck that shit

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
oo fuck you, this rich old guy needs one and he said hes paying 6000 for one, im not going to argue with that, so i got him eone dont worry about it, i buy and sell cars i just dont look at them that much so my pulse dont start going krazy :cool:

bissness is bissness PEACE

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
im done , good luck selling the car bro, no hard feelings , peace

1 - 20 of 27 Posts