LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking For 400 +shipping

the threads just need to be tapped again cause from chrome plating the bolts wont go on all the way but with some love u can shine this puppy up and have a mean lookin engine compartment

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT :uh:

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
can u check how much the cheapest shipping is to 21509 glinde germany?

do it work perfekt + computer?

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by G'dupGbody@Nov 20 2007, 05:41 PM~9269043
for small block chevy ?

:yes:

was originally going in a 63 impala with a 327

but it was never put in so it hasnt been used in along time its been siting in the garage has very few chips in teh chrome nothing major though and like i said the holes just need to be tapped again cause the chrome platers didnt plug them up

so im guessing with some new injectors and if u wire it up right it should run no problem cause it hasnt been tamper'd with just been sitting

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by WEST COVINA'S G@Nov 20 2007, 06:33 PM~9269465
:biggrin: any trades???? hydraulics?? pumps??? sounds??? rims??? anything?? :biggrin:

sorry bro just cash

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by vazquejs@Nov 20 2007, 08:09 PM~9270164
Is that manifold polished or chromed?  Thanks.

the manifold is polished

the T.P.I. it chrome plated and so is the tubes and shit but yeah this has never been put in a car since the rebuild and chrome plating and polishing

:cool:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
price seems good just wish i had the cash right now good luck on the sale by the way what do these come out of 80's camaros?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Thanks for the reply zfelix. I'll have to think about it. I already have one. Nothing wrong with having a spare. :cool: Are all the parts there and available? I didn't see the throttle cable bracket nor the plate that covers the distributor.

G'dupGbody - It probably came out of a late 80s Iroc. I got mine from an '89 Iroc.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Originally posted by vazquejs@Nov 21 2007, 06:16 AM~9272597
Thanks for the reply zfelix.  I'll have to think about it.  I already have one.  Nothing wrong with having a spare.  :cool:  Are all the parts there and available?  I didn't see the throttle cable bracket nor the plate that covers the distributor.

G'dupGbody - It probably came out of a late 80s Iroc.  I got mine from an '89 Iroc. 

looks good thx bro :cool:

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by vazquejs@Nov 21 2007, 04:16 AM~9272597
Thanks for the reply zfelix.  I'll have to think about it.  I already have one.  Nothing wrong with having a spare.  :cool:  Are all the parts there and available?  I didn't see the throttle cable bracket nor the plate that covers the distributor.

G'dupGbody - It probably came out of a late 80s Iroc.  I got mine from an '89 Iroc. 

what u see in the pic is what u get homie i have no knowledge in T.P.I's like i said it came as a package deal with a car and has been sitting ever since cause it was never put it :cool:

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
?

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TTT

tomarrow i'll return all pms asked about shipping

·
Registered