LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to invite everybody to the Second Lowrider Event at La Gran Plaza de Fort Worth on September 24th from 12:00 noon to 4:00pm/5:00pm… Some of you did showed up last year for our first annual event and we thanked you for your support, now we (Fort Worth Public Library) would like to invite you again… Attached to the email is a flyer for this year event that you can print and distribute to any body that is interested on bringing their car, truck or bicycles…. Last year around 500 people showed up to see the cars making the event a great family afternoon…

The area to show your cars, trucks and/or bicycles is the same as last year, at the parking lot of La Gran Plaza mall (I-35W and Seminary) between the OK Corral and the Seminary South Branch Library…. This year, OK Corral will bring a stage and have music for the event….  If you have any question/s or concern/s, please e-mail me at any time.

Gracias,

Dany Berdaner

-Librarian-

THIS IS A GOOD FAMILY EVENT DONE BY THE FORT WORTH LIBRARY IT IS GOING TO BE COVERED BY THE FORT WORTH STAR TELEGRAM. THEY (THE FORT WORTH STAR TELEGRAM) WANT TO DO A STORY ON LOWRIDERS IN THE COMUNITY. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS WE NEED TO SHOW STRONG AND POSITIVE SUPPORT. IT HELPS GIVE US ALL A BETTER REP WITH THE POLICE, NEWS, AND COMMUNITY. THE POLICE IS SUPOSE TO HAVE A BOOTH THERE. IF YOU LIKE TO CRUZ THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO GET TO KNOW THE POLICE AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM. BELIVE ME IT COMES IN HANDY.

FREDDY
LOW JOE'S HYDRAULICS
:thumbsup:

·
Homie Styln
7,746 Posts
:biggrin: To All the ULA members this is the show I worked on last year so please mark this on your calendars and come by to support Homie Styln on this show.. This is a shine and show event for Hispanic Heritage Month Thx..

·
Homie Styln
7,746 Posts
;) No prob on when you show up. This is a shine and show only show. So please come on by, much appreciated. Synbad from the Beat FM said he may also do a live remote. :cool:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts