LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this at a yard sale this weekend for $5

ita a 1988 buick regal promo. its complete but i started to take it apart and ready to be stripped.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for 5 bucks, why not. the only thing wrong with it is that there is no back seat. they did some sorry wall of speakers. i might have to do a whole custom intr.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Damnnn, you scored pretty good on that one, Homie .... did the wheels come with it?

I been hittin the dollar store by me ! ... you can get some pretty cool stuff sometimes for a buck !! ... little bogus toys...tear em apart and use em for other shit !!!or slam em !! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo+Nov 11 2003, 02:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Purpura Delujo @ Nov 11 2003, 02:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 11 2003, 04:54 PM
go to big lots and get one of the nasty catalinas and gut the diamond tuck interior outta it :biggrin:
what that interior look like?[/b][/quote]
This is AJAY's Impala but this is the interior from the catalina kit so you can see what it looks like..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts