LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what color should I paint my frame?

Im thinking the color of the car, white or silver. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
do the frame in the bodycolor, that useally looks the best if the body is done in one color.
if it's all crazy painted with patterns n' all then it might look better in some other matching color.
but to each his own...

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I decided to paint it the blue that my car is. I am going to start it in about a month. The new frame is wrapped in 1/4 all the way around and molded. I am going to get some subtle pinstriping done on the frame at this years Carl Casper show By the guy that done Seans Lincoln (Pioson Ivy)
Thanks for the input

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
I was going to paint my car with about 3 different colors w/ patterns "Like Tantilizer 64".. I chose to paint the frame white w/ some gold flake---- NOT A GOOD IDEA!!! Kinda looks like its a piss yellow frame...I was supposed to do the frame with white "ice pearl" but i wasnt about to spend close to $100 for a small ass can to do the frame alone & another to do the roof with another can...I have my underside & firewall painted w/ kandy pink over pavo purple base & i think I will do the frame to match that or the outer color of my car - Flaked out blood red maroon...who knows

* Depending on how far i decide to take my car -- i will have some gold leafing & pinstriping on my frame as well.....

Last edited by STREET SWEEPAZ at Nov 4 2003, 03:08 AM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts