Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$350 OR BEST OFFER COULD BE A VERY NICE BIKE

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NOT REALLY THE METAL ALL STAINLESS STEEL AND THE QAULITY OF THE WORK IS VERY GOOD THIS IS AN OLDER PICTURE THE FRAME IS PREP FOR PAINT AND THE BEARING CUPS ARE MOLDED IN THE FRAME HAS A TWO PIECE FRONT TANK.TWO PIECE,REAR SKIRT REMOVED CENTER POST CAPPEP TOP AND BOTTOM,AND BOTTOM,STINGER.SHOW ME A UNIQUE QUALITY FRAME FOR A LESSER PRICE THIS WAS OR STILL MAY BE A SHOW BIKE NO HALF STEPPEN WAS INVOLVE IN THIS BUILD. :nono:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by MR.SHADES@Sep 6 2006, 09:33 PM~6120864
NOT REALLY THE METAL ALL STAINLESS STEEL AND THE QAULITY OF THE WORK IS VERY GOOD THIS IS AN OLDER PICTURE THE FRAME IS PREP FOR PAINT AND THE BEARING CUPS ARE MOLDED IN THE FRAME HAS A TWO PIECE FRONT TANK.TWO PIECE,REAR SKIRT REMOVED CENTER POST CAPPEP TOP AND BOTTOM,AND BOTTOM,STINGER.SHOW ME A UNIQUE QUALITY FRAME FOR A LESSER PRICE THIS WAS OR STILL MAY BE A SHOW BIKE NO HALF STEPPEN WAS INVOLVE IN THIS BUILD. :nono:
what stainless steel?

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Sep 7 2006, 12:20 AM~6121168
what stainless steel?
my stomach still hurts after reading that :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
I would say 60$+ shipping, but now that I see you fkd it up Ill have to fix it after the purchase, I say 50$ shipped.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what the fuck are you idiots talking about get a life fuckn airhead chumps.stay off my post with your childish commemts save them for your mama.

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
Originally posted by MR.SHADES@Sep 7 2006, 11:23 AM~6123729
what the fuck are you idiots talking about get a life fuckn airhead chumps.stay off my post with your childish commemts save them for your mama.
what a loser :roflmao: stop crying

·
Zip it cunt!
27,116 Posts
Originally posted by MR.SHADES@Sep 7 2006, 12:33 AM~6120864

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by MR.SHADES@Sep 7 2006, 01:33 AM~6120864
NOT REALLY IM YOUR DREAMS YOU KILLED THAT FRAME *** BAG NOW SLAP YOURE SELF

·
INGLOURIOUS BASTERD
14,741 Posts
Originally posted by MR.SHADES@Sep 6 2006, 11:33 PM~6120864
YOU GIVE ME $50 AND IN RETURN I WILL TAKE A SHIT ON IT!

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by DIRTYSANCHEZ423@Sep 7 2006, 02:51 PM~6123938
YOU GIVE ME $50 AND IN RETURN I WILL TAKE A SHIT ON IT!
AND FOR AN EXTRA $50 I WILL PISS ALL OVER IT AND GIVE IT BACK TO YOU IN YOUR ASS MS SHADES

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Shit ill jizz on it just for the fuck of it ;)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
for wat ur asking u can get 1 done.............................plus it dont look that good in da pic ,,,,,,,,

1 - 20 of 27 Posts