LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my friend are wrapping his frame where is the best place to start.can i see some pics of other g.body wraps like bmhs..all pics and in put appreciated

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
start at the rear its easy and by the time you hit tyhe middle you will know what to do,,,i was in the same position,,,good luck,,,

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Start by getting the fuck off the computer & just doing it ..............

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Wow you're mean. Well I started from the side rails and did the rear arches then I did the front.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Originally posted by socapots@Nov 24 2008, 10:08 PM~12248656
Started mine at the rear and working my way forward
in the span of 5 years

:biggrin: jk, marriage first nukka

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
make sure you have the bumpers on or a spacer bar on the rear and try to make it level before you start ,pre bend the steel asmuch as possible it will save stress on the stock frmae from hammering n shit ,start from the rear as thats the easiest and work forward by the time you get to the front you should have a better understanding of what your needing to do

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Nov 26 2008, 12:31 AM~12259936
make sure you have the bumpers on or a spacer bar on the rear and try to make it level before you start ,pre bend the steel asmuch as possible it will save stress on the stock frmae from hammering n shit ,start from the rear as thats the easiest and work forward by the time you get to the front you should have a better understanding of what your needing to do
IM STARTING MY FIRST WRAP THIS WEEK,AND THIS IS ALL GOOD INFO,I CAN SAY WE ALL APPRECIATE WHEN SOMEONE SHARES USEFUL TIPS :cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i'm starting from the back with the frame upside down,i've gotten some different info on wether to tack whole frame then come back and weld it all up or do it like bottom,top,sides, which is the best and strongest way

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by REGALRIDER86@Nov 26 2008, 07:28 PM~12267202
Ill be following your build up! good work so far.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
i usualy tack it together 1st then give it big ass hardcore pass afterwards

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by stevie d@Nov 26 2008, 12:31 AM~12259936
pics? :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts