LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Correct me if I'm wrong. A frame wrap is the body rienforcement. Its the wide plate of metal that you can see going along the bottom of the body of the car right. What size is this plate usually?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, say if you look at Dan's lincoln coupe, what is the strip of metal going along the bottom of the body of the car. Is this just for looks or is it rienforcement?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
wrappin' means the frame, wrappin' dosent refer to any typical thickness of plating just that it's wrapped all around on all 4 sides...

Last edited by badass 64 at Nov 4 2003, 08:51 PM

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.Deez@Nov 3 2003, 03:37 PM
OK, say if you look at Dan's lincoln coupe, what is the strip of metal going along the bottom of the body of the car. Is this just for looks or is it rienforcement?
exactly what piece of metal are you talking about???

if it's the big chrome piece, then that's just a piece of trim... strictly for looks. wrapping the frame is actually attaching metal to the FRAME of the car to strengthen it for the abuse that hydraulics can put on it.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Nov 4 2003, 09:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Nov 4 2003, 09:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mr.Deez@Nov 3 2003, 03:37 PM

if it's the big chrome piece, then that's just a piece of trim... strictly for looks. wrapping the frame is actually attaching metal to the FRAME of the car to strengthen it for the abuse that hydraulics can put on it.[/b][/quote]
how much ya'll charging to do a full wrap on a 2003 lincoln town car?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Nov 5 2003, 12:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Nov 5 2003, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2003, 09:09 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mr.Deez
@Nov 3 2003, 03:37 PM

if it's the big chrome piece, then that's just a piece of trim... strictly for looks. wrapping the frame is actually attaching metal to the FRAME of the car to strengthen it for the abuse that hydraulics can put on it.
how much ya'll charging to do a full wrap on a 2003 lincoln town car?[/b][/quote]
aaaaaaaawwww , frame plating , i just love it ...... :biggrin: i got one at the shop just waitng for a new owner ..... ;)

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Originally posted by PITBULL+Nov 4 2003, 10:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PITBULL @ Nov 4 2003, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Nacho Individuals [email protected] 5 2003, 12:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mr.Deez

aaaaaaaawwww , frame plating , i just love it ...... :biggrin: i got one at the shop just waitng for a new owner ..... ;)[/b][/quote]
ok :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by jojo+Nov 4 2003, 11:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jojo @ Nov 4 2003, 11:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2003, 10:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mr.Deez

aaaaaaaawwww , frame plating , i just love it ...... :biggrin: i got one at the shop just waitng for a new owner ..... ;)
ok :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
hmmmmmmm :)

Last edited by Nacho Individuals LA at Nov 4 2003, 11:15 PM

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Originally posted by PITBULL+Nov 4 2003, 10:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PITBULL @ Nov 4 2003, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin--Mr.Deez

aaaaaaaawwww , frame plating , i just love it ...... :biggrin: i got one at the shop just waitng for a new owner ..... ;)[/b][/quote]
It's not for an 84 Coupe De'Ville is it?? :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts