Lowrider Forums banner

frame wrap

428 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Mr.Deez
correct me if I'm wrong. the frame wrap (body rienforcement) is the wide strip of metal plate you can see going along the bottom of the body of the car right. Does it go around the inside of the body too? What are the dimensions of the plate usually.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.