LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
im gona assume that were talkn x frames so the diff. is that the canadian frames are already simi boxed in in the rear! so if the 2 frame rails going to the rear bumper are c notch then thats a american frame! boxed canadian frame! rag frames are boxed as well! still gata wrap em 4 switches doe!

:thumbsup:$$$$$ heres my rolling canadian$$$$$$;):thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
The only thing good that came out of Canada ;)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Originally posted by WestsideRider@Dec 26 2008, 06:23 PM~12532624
The only thing good that came out of Canada ;)

:nono:

i don't wanna "thread-jack" here, but i gotta ask, what did canada ever do to you? you have to have a good reason to say what you did.

canada is home to some of the nicest rides, mostly casue thy're parked 7 months of the year :biggrin: , but seriously here a few good things to remember about canada cause you obviously don't have a clue
1: our beer is better
2: our hockey
3: our women
4: our health care system
5: our minimum wage
6: our schools
7: our abilities to out-smart guys like you.

think before you speak..........eh. ;)

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by modelmangler@Dec 26 2008, 09:01 PM~12532881
i don't wanna "thread-jack" here, but i gotta ask, what did canada ever do to you? you have to have a good reason to say what you did.
canada is home to some of the nicest rides, mostly casue thy're parked 7 months of the year :biggrin: , but seriously here a few good things to remember about canada cause you obviously don't have a clue

I AGREE ON THE HIGHLIGHTED POINTS

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Originally posted by modelmangler@Dec 26 2008, 07:01 PM~12532881

You guys have Latinas up there?

And I don't get whatcha mean by your 7th comment. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Originally posted by crazymexicano101@Dec 26 2008, 07:15 PM~12532976
o ok thanks.lol i didnt even pay attention to that.so its kinda better to have a canadian one?
What Kinda Car You Building? Maybe I Can Help You Out With Some Suggestions PM Me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts