LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the girl one is mine lol...but he makes custom frames. if u send him the frame, hell do the work and send it back ready for bondo

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
me n mah boi do frames too... and if u send me the frame.. we'll send it back how ever u want it... just in sheet metal... bondo.... painted... kandied... muraled... wit patterns... how ever u want it we'll do it.. we got a good ass muralist to do the murals...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 18 2003, 01:39 PM
me n mah boi do frames too... and if u send me the frame.. we'll send it back how ever u want it... just in sheet metal... bondo.... painted... kandied... muraled... wit patterns... how ever u want it we'll do it.. we got a good ass muralist to do the murals...
eh about how much for some simple patterns... like somethin simple...nuthing too complicated...cuz im looking fo rsome one to do some on my frame

Last edited by himae15 at Aug 18 2003, 01:43 PM

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 18 2003, 01:39 PM
and how much would that run me

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
well for the people that asked for prices i need to noe exactly wut u want... but to do the frame the metal work and bondo for the tank n "fins" (we call them wings down here) it'll be like 120 bondo'd smoothe.... and like 60 leavng it in metal... depending on how crazy u want... then to paint with graphics depending the colors cuz the red's are more expensive and also depending if i already have the color or if i'll have to go buy... and for the murals u gotta tell me wut u want and i'll ask mah boi... im doing bosha's frame now... i'll have him post pics when its done... i sprayed the basecoat last night ima prolly do the patterns n clear coat it today... depending on the weather (cuz itz raining right now)...
and bosha... i want that chrome frame of yours i'll talk to u bout making a deal for it...

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Originally posted by himae15+Aug 18 2003, 02:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (himae15 @ Aug 18 2003, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Aug 18 2003, 01:39 PM
eh about how much for some simple patterns... like somethin simple...nuthing too complicated...cuz im looking fo rsome one to do some on my frame[/b][/quote]
wut color is the frame now?... do u want us to repaint the whole frame or just do patterns?? if its just do patterns i'll have to wetsand the bike spray the patterns and then reclear it... so figure i gotta buy the clear and paints... the clear iz like 25 dollars for the good stuff...lol then the paints are like 14 dollars a pint... so figure out the colors u want n let me noe... i'll do the patterns includding materials for like 80 dollars (so much cuz the materials...) i mean i can get clear for like 13 dollars but it sucks...lol depending also if i have any clear cuz right now i got a quart and a half.. so depending if i have any when it comes down to doing the patterns...

T

·
0 Posts
i got my frame done by steve that shyt is tight he is really good at that kind of stuff....... i won 3 trophies with the bike he did for me!! :cool:

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by TheCreator@Aug 20 2003, 06:21 PM
i got my frame done by steve that shyt is tight he is really good at that kind of stuff....... i won 3 trophies with the bike he did for me!! :cool:
U R STEVE U FUCKER LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts