LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATEVER BECAME OF THIS 65?? I KNOW HE SHOWED LIKE IN THE MID 90'S......IT LOOKED CLEAN IN PICS ALTHOUGH I NEVER GOT TO SEE IT IN PERSON.

·
Registered
802 Posts
That car was pretty tight, got a good look at it at the Super Show in Sac in 1997. He told me he was going to tear it down and bust out big in 1999. I don't want to put his business out there but I will say I really don't think we'll see it again. :(

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MAN HATE TO HEAR THAT..........I REMEMBER SEEING THE CAR AROUND THAT TIME AND HE CAME OUT HARD......BUT I GUESS WHAT HAS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED.

ANYONE HAVE GOOD PICS OF THE CAR??

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by TraditionalLowriding@Aug 11 2005, 10:36 PM~3598154
I got pics from that show but it will take me a while to find them. Give me a few days.
COOL. THANKS.

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
Originally posted by TraditionalLowriding@Aug 11 2005, 10:33 PM~3598129
That car was pretty tight, got a good look at it at the Super Show in Sac in 1997. He told me he was going to tear it down and bust out big in 1999. I don't want to put his business out there but I  will say I really don't think we'll see it again. :(
ACTUALLY HES AROUND AGAIN AND PLANING TO BREAK THE CAR OUT AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
Originally posted by TraditionalLowriding@Aug 11 2005, 09:33 PM~3598129
That car was pretty tight, got a good look at it at the Super Show in Sac in 1997. He told me he was going to tear it down and bust out big in 1999. I don't want to put his business out there but I  will say I really don't think we'll see it again. :(

it came out in lrm a few back but i thik only in show covearge ,,it was a 65 /ht candy blue green ?? and had a tilt front end that went in a angle right..damm that car was nice...

:cool:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Originally posted by Psta@Aug 11 2005, 10:50 PM~3599249
ACTUALLY HES AROUND AGAIN AND PLANING TO BREAK THE CAR OUT AGAIN!!!
It is coming out again. and yes the car was very clean and was a sweepstakes car during that time. I spoke to the owner of freaky 5 at the woodland lg show. He said it was put away and well taken care of and he plans on breaking it out once again...

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HOPE HE DOES. IT SURE LOOKED CLEAN IN PICS.

I REMEMBER SEEING HIM IN SACRAMENTO COVERAGE, I THINK THE YEAR BEFORE THE SUPERSHOW WAS HELD THERE....1996.

HE WAS THE FIRST CAR I SAW WITH THE TILT FRONT CLIP.......BUT COULD BE WRONG.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ya, that car really motivated me back in the day. I'm glad to hear he's breaking out with it again.

And yes it was the blue green, multi color, tilt front end hardtop Impala. It was the shit ;)

·
Registered
510 Posts
just left his house yesterday,spoke to him about this topic.hes busting out soon.no the car is still the same as it looked 7 years ago.i was even gonna give him my pre reg for frisco,but hell be out soon. ;) i got pictures but no scanner to put them up.but ill try

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
yeah that was a bad ass car... hope it busts out

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Pics? :dunno: I don't remember that one :(

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 16 2005, 11:12 PM~3640725
Pics? :dunno:  I don't remember that one :(
me neither...the only blue and green 65 hardtop thats coming to my mind from Nor Cal that hasnt been out in a while is Legalised 65 but that one never had a tilt front end...so i dont know what car you guys are talking about either :(

·
Registered
510 Posts
theres a picture in the 95 la supershow issue thats when he took it to the supershow.hes also in i think a 96 97 edition of the lowrider videos when he took it to portland....im still trying to get my scanner to work.

·
Registered
802 Posts
orange juiced
Posted Today, 01:10 PM

theres a picture in the 95 la supershow issue thats when he took it to the supershow.hes also in i think a 96 97 edition of the lowrider videos when he took it to portland....im still trying to get my scanner to work.

Hey thanks for the info. I said his car was at the Sac Super Show but I was wrong (bad memory), I saw it in Portland as well. I talked to him in Sac and that's when he said he was redoing it. But if the car breaks out the same way it was I'll still be happy. It was one of my favorite cars out there. And the owner is a really nice guy. Talked to me about his car for a half an hour. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts