LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Great seller!! homie hooked me up on some 13x7 cross lace Z's fast shipping, Nice product, decent prices.. thx homie! :cool:

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Great seller!! homie hooked me up on some 13x7 cross lace Z's fast shipping, Nice product, decent prices.. thx homie! :cool:
right back at you bro, good buyer and no bullshit , straight business.

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Freaky Tales rebuilt a 72 spoke all chrome with gold nipple Dayton rim for me.

I could not be any happier. Thanks Jesus
Thank you my brother, got to get them rags looking right.

Discussion starter · #52 ·
Five star seller thanks again for the z's :thumbsup:
THANK YOU BRO, YOU CAME THROUGH WITH AS SAID, COOL DUDE TO DO BZ WITH ALSO. POST SOME PICS FROM THAT SICK ASS DUECE

Discussion starter · #54 ·
Unfortunately my wheel purchase fell through. However, I am thankful Jesus is a man of his word. He refunded my $$$ back no questions asked. In this situation, his honesty and integrity means more to me than the wheels. Thanks Jesus.
CONFIDENT TO DO BUSINESS AGAIN.

Discussion starter · #59 ·
Unfortunately my wheel purchase fell through. However, I am thankful Jesus is a man of his word. He refunded my $$$ back no questions asked. In this situation, his honesty and integrity means more to me than the wheels. Thanks Jesus.
CONFIDENT TO DO BUSINESS AGAIN.
very sorry we couldnt make it happen but you know im still down for what ever you need my brother and thanks for your patience too

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.