LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wassup people ,, i'm makin a second bike called "Freddy VS. Jason" radical or full custom bike ,, and i need ideas how i can put the movie clips on my bike instead of air brushin it on ,,, i just want the pics plain and simple ,, cuz the body frame paint is gonna be multied colored darkness colors,, and that's the one thats gonna be the best on the bike also including the parts,,,,,, and i need ideas on how i can put the picture on my bike instead of air brushin it on,,,,,,,,,,so if you have ideas post it up ,,, and i think the pictures are gonna be the cheapest on the bike ,, cuz all i'm lookin for is a cheap way,, lol ,,

·
Registered
483 Posts
Radical bikes with decals now i have seen every thing :uh:
come on bro if your going to do a radical bike you cant be cheap bro you get what you pay for if you want to win you cant be cheap!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by __Bosha__@Jan 18 2004, 11:11 AM
Radical bikes with decals now i have seen every thing :uh:
come on bro if your going to do a radical bike you cant be cheap bro you get what you pay for if you want to win you cant be cheap!
thas the only thing thas going to be cheap on the bike ,,, cuase i'm havin ghost murals put in and the paint job is goin to be more attracting ,, and i'm only puting in scene shots of the movie and it aint goint to be big ,, the paint job is more what i'm looking for . i'm only thinkin of puting in about 6 scene shots ,, 3 on each side,, and not very big..

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Jan 18 2004, 03:37 AM
decals? :dunno:
you know how i can get that done ,,, cuase i know portland up here isn't that big and they don't have alot of photo lay out shops up here,, and thas the same as air brushin not much guys up here air brush their very hard to find... :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by KILLAONEZ111+Jan 18 2004, 02:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KILLAONEZ111 @ Jan 18 2004, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Jan 18 2004, 03:37 AM
decals? :dunno:
you know how i can get that done[/b][/quote]
actually I DO know :puffin:
like how big are you wanting them and do you have the pics already that you want?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by __Bosha__@Jan 18 2004, 03:34 PM
how detailed are these decals though? like piscture perfect every color decal or the single color ones that are cheap???? let me know -the mad modeler-
they look as good as a picture out of a $350 printer on photo paper ;)
and as always... good quality = $$$

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Jan 18 2004, 04:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Jan 18 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--__Bosha__@Jan 18 2004, 03:34 PM
how detailed are these decals though? like piscture perfect every color decal or the single color ones that are cheap???? let me know -the mad modeler-
they look as good as a picture out of a $350 printer on photo paper ;)
and as always... good quality = $$$[/b][/quote]
where can i pick up these decal papers at ,,, and if you go into www.hernenscustomengraving.com and go to portland show ,, the silver bike on their shows the size i want my decals ,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
to "atomicverga" and "Chris" ,, yalls retarded or is that how you guys work ,, i aint tryin to make a bootlegged bike ,, ,,, sorry i wasn't born yesterday ,, and dude i wonder if your car murals was drawn with a crayon,, lol lol ,,,,, but i'm tryin to go a lil diff. on this project so to you two homies i think yalls can keep your ideas to your self ,,, lol lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

but i made a final decision on the scene shots on the bike ,, i'm just goin to make my homie free hand custom paint it.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
post pics when the bike is done

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by EnchantedDrmzCEO@Jan 19 2004, 03:56 PM
that's probably be in a while , i havn't started on the frame yet , lol it might be a while before i start on the frame cuase i've put my bike aside for a while so i can get caught up in school work ,, you know lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by EnchantedDrmzCEO@Jan 19 2004, 03:56 PM
that's probably be in a while , i havn't started on the frame yet , lol it might be a while before i start on the frame cuase i've put my bike aside for a while so i can get caught up in school work ,, you know lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts