LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
48,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE TWO TIMESHARES I WILL GIVE AWAY TO WHO EVER WANTS THEM. ALL THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR IS THE PAPER WORK THEY ARE PAID FOR HERE IS THE LAY OUT. I DON'T USE THEM SO I WILL GIVE THEM AWAY TO WHO EVER WANTS THEM THEY ARE WORTH AT LEAST 14000 FOR BOTH WEEKS. THATS WHAT I PAID FOR OVER 10 YEARS AGO. HERES THE LINK TO THE WEB SITE PM ME FOR INFO THIS IS IN FLORIDA BUT YOU CAN USE IT ANY WHERE RCI HAS RESORTS. EVEN FOR CRUISES

http://www.oakplantationresort.com

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
How much shipped??

:biggrin: How much is the paper work homie??

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
PM Ill take a week. Any word on the transfer fee?

·
48,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
let me make it clear this is a transfer of ownership. this is not just for one week this is one week for life. you own it.I have two weeks. week 9 and week 10. One of the weeks might be gone. but this is for ownership.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Originally posted by NIMSTER64@Feb 20 2010, 01:42 AM~16668743
PM ME BROTHER  :)  ITS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BROTHER. I HAVE 10 PMS I AM HONEST AND IT GOES FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. PM ME TO GET IN LINE BROTHER
No problem, pm sent...

If it's Gods Will, it will come to past...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Originally posted by G2G_Al@Feb 20 2010, 08:05 AM~16669270
No problem, pm sent...

If it's Gods Will, it will come to past...
it will come to pass.
nim, hit me up with a pm on the total cost to transfer. i forgot but isnt the law in florida where you need a lawyer to do title transfers on property?

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
SO , WHAT DOES IT COST TO TRANSFER?

·
48,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Reverend Hearse@Mar 5 2010, 11:21 AM~16805065
SO , WHAT DOES IT COST TO TRANSFER?
about 500 each week everyone is so scared LOL I should just put a price on it LOL. I am not a scammer this is for real. I think I will go a different approach with this :cool: cash in now or i might make it a raffle and make some money off of it :cheesy:

·
48,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the process will be no more then 500 I think a lil less let me know I got a lawyer here is her link you need to fill out the buyers paper work then when your done let me know so we can fill out our part of it then we can get it done let me know. http://timeshareresaleclosings.com/
heres what I posted in my topic.

I HAVE TWO TIMESHARES I WILL GIVE AWAY TO WHO EVER WANTS THEM. ALL THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR IS THE PAPER WORK THEY ARE PAID FOR HERE IS THE LAY OUT. I DON'T USE THEM SO I WILL GIVE THEM AWAY TO WHO EVER WANTS THEM THEY ARE WORTH AT LEAST 14000 FOR BOTH WEEKS. THATS WHAT I PAID FOR OVER 10 YEARS AGO. HERES THE LINK TO THE WEB SITE PM ME FOR INFO THIS IS IN FLORIDA BUT YOU CAN USE IT ANY WHERE RCI HAS RESORTS. EVEN FOR CRUISES

http://www.oakplantationresort.com

1 - 20 of 31 Posts