LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was doing it for a project for one of my dads friends who decided not to go all the way through. it is a 79 ez-go, rear end can easily handle 30" of hydraulic travel. it has a fully reinforced frame! and has the battery racks built for 4 batts and 2 pumps. to be hella nice it needs minor electrical work, hydros, paint, and re-cover the seats. i will have pix up tomorrow, i live in reno, i just need it gone.
:cool:

with a few simple modifications to how the rear end is this thing could do a insane 3 wheel :cool:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the engine is all there and in good shape.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by my64imp@Oct 8 2007, 08:59 PM~8957054
whats up homie are you in reno nevada? if so ill take it asap im in carson city nevada
yeah reno nv :cool: ill have pix by 3:00 :cool:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by luxuriousloc's@Oct 8 2007, 09:21 PM~8957204
damn how much shipped??
whatever the price of shipping would be, im not sure who to go through

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds good.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Originally posted by low4life86@Oct 8 2007, 09:39 PM~8956891
i was doing it for a project for one of my dads friends who decided not to go all the way through. it is a 79 ez-go, rear end can easily handle 30" of hydraulic travel. it has a fully reinforced frame! and has the battery racks built for 4 batts and 2 pumps. to be hella nice it needs minor electrical work,  hydros, paint, and re-cover the seats. i will have pix up tomorrow, i live in reno, i just need it gone.
:cool:

with a few simple modifications to how the rear end is this thing could do a insane 3 wheel  :cool:
Do u need to keep it in the fam Ill go pick it up LMK

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
one of the 2 battery racks

sorry some of these pix came out shittier than i thought i used my phone

the engine

the frame

another hazy pic of the frame (sorry)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts