LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta get rid of my dog. I don't have the time, or space to take care of him like I should. He needs to get out and run, instead of being cooped up in the house all day.
Very Friendly, great w/ Kids, Will not bite!!
MI residents only. Only if you plan on taking good care of him!!!
LOCALLY ONLY i WILL NOT SHIP, MEET YOU, OR ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES OPEN MY FRONT DOOR.

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
damn good looking dog wish i was close good luck make sure u screen the people down here testing places grab up free animals becareful

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Originally posted by trudawg@Aug 23 2005, 11:17 PM~3680461
naw manye......I can't drive that far, especially with dog....LOL
yea i didnt think so but it was worth a shot.... lol

hope ya find a good home for him good looking pit....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Orale, if you still have him around Sept 8, I'll take him. A friend of mine is going down to Michigan and we from Canada, has anyone taken a long trip with a dog for that long? Will it bother him? If everything is gonna be cool and he's still gonna be available by that date, I want him. Is he good around other dogs? I have a month old female pitbull. Let me know holmes!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Damn homie........nice pitt......if i was closer i would take him, i used to breed them back in KY, only got one now, need a male.........good luck on findin tha good home though homie

·
Registered
228 Posts
maybe they have a pit rescue you can give him to? They are really good about sending dogs out to good homes. It's more red tape to get the dog than getting a new job but thats we needs to happen w/pits b/c so many ppl mess up the pedigree and behavior...hopefully he gets a great home ...good luck!
paz

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
Looks nice as hell.....hope he finds a good home

·
Registered
566 Posts
hey man im in northwest ohio and i have a good home for it rigth here itll have plenty of room to run with other dogs let me know

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
STILL HAVE HIM HE'S 2 YEARS OLD NOW.....LOL
PICK UP ONLY 48198
Anyone want a 2year old pitbull? Free to a good home. Just don't really have the time or space for him anymore. I keep him in the house most of the time cuz my gate isn't big enuff

1 - 20 of 21 Posts