LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gotta 05 Freightliner Columbia that I work in. Can't get too showy, but exactly what can I put in it to make me happy as fuck as far as head unit, speakers, amp, and maybe 1 sub???

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Whats a freightliner columbia?

·
Registered
22,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by taylorswanted@Aug 22 2005, 09:02 PM~3672592
:cool:  a system in a big rig . damn man , i never heard of doin nothin like that , i wish u the best of luck man
thanks mayn. got some suggestions :dunno:

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
big speakers and a big amp and a tv screen so if u get bored on the road

·
Registered
22,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by sleepy526@Aug 22 2005, 09:34 PM~3672787
big speakers and a big amp and a tv screen so if u get bored on the road
where can I put the screen? I dont wanna hard mount it in cuz after a certain mileage I will get another truck and dont wanna have to tear up the truck getting it out. Is there a way to get screens for the top and bottom bunks that can be removed easily :dunno:

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Aug 22 2005, 08:02 PM~3672981
unique whips did a dump truck on their show awhile back....it was pretty cool
but it was for show I think, they took it a bit out of hand :cheesy:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
I would get the Pioneer AVIC-N2 it as GPS Navigation. But if you are looking for portable, there are some portable system that are in the Crutchfield catalog, and it is a 10" screen with a DVD player

·
Registered
22,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Aug 23 2005, 01:02 PM~3676073
I would get the Pioneer AVIC-N2 it as GPS Navigation.  But if you are looking for portable, there are some portable system that are in the Crutchfield catalog, and it is a 10" screen with a DVD player
I want 2 screens for the top and bottom bunks plus dvd and cd

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
i'll ask what my uncle has in his truck..arrow put his system inthere for him.. i know the head unit was pioneer and a memphis amp..not sure where they put his subs..but it hit hard

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
that is gangsta, i would love to be riding down the road, and hear a hi's mid's and lows comming from not a honda, not a suburban, not my truck (i had to throw that in), but from an 18 wheeler...

i saw a frieghtliner in march that had 24" rims with spinners(the front 2 wheels, and rear outer 4wheels where 24") going down the road dragging about a 20' load behind it....had to be one of the best road experience i've had in a while....i honestly didnt think you could do that, i thought they frieghters had to roll those 22.5's and then what threw me off was that his tires weren't the normal "see on big truck" tires... i dont know how all that shit worked how, but he was stunting hard with it, he had a nice paint job on it as well, not magazine worthy, but VERY nice

-qs

·
Registered
22,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Aug 23 2005, 07:38 PM~3678438
that is gangsta, i would love to be riding down the road, and hear a hi's mid's and lows comming from not a honda, not a suburban, not my truck (i had to throw that in), but from an 18 wheeler...

i saw a frieghtliner  in march that had 24" rims with spinners(the front 2 wheels, and rear outer 4wheels where 24") going down the road dragging about a 20' load behind it....had to be one of the best road experience i've had in a while....i honestly didnt think you could do that, i thought they frieghters had to roll those 22.5's and then what threw me off was that his tires weren't the normal "see on big truck" tires... i dont know how all that shit worked how, but he was stunting hard with it, he had a nice paint job on it as well, not magazine worthy, but VERY nice
-qs
you'd be surprised at what you can do to an 18 wheeler. Unfortunately I'm a company driver so no actual spinners or nice paint jobs for me. I might do KO's on the wheel hub n some chrome pieces on the outside, but I need some sounds and a/v to keep me happy at the truck stops

1 - 17 of 17 Posts