LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos going and showing??? I will be there, but I am not showing this year.......Also if anyone needs some 20 inch LA Wires with like only 150 miles on them let me know I can bring to show, they still have most of the nubbies on them asking $900..........

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Aug 1 2005, 11:30 AM
I understand there will be several suprises at this show, from debuting/qualifying cars to other cars showing for the first time in Frisco.............Should be one of the best Frisco LRM shows to date..........

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:
[snapback]3521001[/snapback]​
not us we are going to portland

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by bowtieconnection@Aug 1 2005, 10:48 AM
not us we are going to portland
[snapback]3521114[/snapback]​

better start packing and driving thats a long trip from Artesia.........

wonder what "yall" will be bringing

:0 :0 :0

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Aug 1 2005, 11:51 AM
better start packing and driving thats a long trip from Artesia.........

wonder what "yall" will be bringing

:0  :0  :0
[snapback]3521132[/snapback]​
we are bringing :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
r u sure

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by bowtieconnection@Aug 1 2005, 11:21 AM
r u sure
[snapback]3521349[/snapback]​
last time I checked its candy green with a yellow base and some crazy ghost patterns/murals, that if not seen in just the right light you wont even see them. The mural must have been done by OG Abel

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by umlolo@Aug 1 2005, 11:30 AM
what is the best time to get there for pre reg cars on sat
[snapback]3521420[/snapback]​
way b4 dawn. Last year I got there maybe at 6 or 7 am and there was already I think like 3 lines of about 60-75 cars each..............Not to mention all the cuts people give other people........... My advice to you is get there b4 dawn and park it and go over to Mcdonalds and have some breakfast ;-) You know they are always running late with security checking cars and all of that.........

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 1 2005, 11:32 AM
I think we got there about 9am and there were 4 or 5 rows of cars there already.
[snapback]3521437[/snapback]​
Yeah you guys were in the row accross from mine, I remember them doing a photo shoot of your bike in front of my car

And of course I remember talking with Jun-bug Lisette and the rest of the Socios crew, and the one homie that loves shrimp salad sandwiches from Aliotos, lol, he went on for like a half hour about how he drives from sac sometimes all the way up to Frisco to get a couple of sandwhichs and then drives all the way back, damn now I am getting hungry, lol.........

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Aug 1 2005, 11:43 AM
Yeah you guys were in the row accross from mine, I remember them doing a photo shoot of your bike in front of my car

And of course I remember talking with Jun-bug Lisette and the rest of the Socios crew, and the one homie that loves shrimp salad sandwiches from Aliotos, lol, he went on for like a half hour about how he drives from sac sometimes all the way up to Frisco to get a couple of sandwhichs and then drives all the way back, damn now I am getting hungry, lol.........
:cool:  :cool:  :cool:
[snapback]3521554[/snapback]​
I remember that. :biggrin: Who was the guy who likes all the shrimp? :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 1 2005, 11:58 AM
I remember that.  :biggrin: Who was the guy who likes all the shrimp?  :roflmao:
[snapback]3521689[/snapback]​
I dont remember his name, but he went into extreme detail of his love for those sandwiches, he was with you guys but I had never met him b4 that show.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I think that we will have a couple of entries ;) :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 223 Posts