LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
58 from uce............traditional

Oldies...............original and bomb truck

Funky 51 ...........................bomb

S10 blazer showoffs..........truck

63 impala lifes finest............lowrider

The passion (jetta)...........euro

Sorry I'm not too good on exactly who
Did the best I could
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by 81cutty'elite'@Aug 21 2005, 08:15 PM~3667066
58 from uce............traditional

Oldies...............original and bomb truck

Funky 51 ...........................bomb

S10 blazer showoffs..........truck

63 impala lifes finest............lowrider

The passion (jetta)...........euro

Sorry I'm not too good on exactly who
Did the best I could
Oldie 54 took Best bomb truck plus best pain, best flake, best hydraulics and best engraving for trucks........

the 58 from UCE is 3 Karats

the 63 from Life's Finest is Evil 63 with more murals, and tons of extra engraving with gold and glass etching.....

The Passion...damn..another kick ass DeAlba creation....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,166 Posts
Overall good show!

Congrats to Faustino & Nancy Flores from El Paso, TX with their 1958 Chevy Impala "3 K Diamond" with a 1st in 50's Mild, 1st Place Traditional, & The LRM Excelence Award.

Congrats to Ralph with "The Passion" radical VW Jetta that the Greg & Adrian DeAlba created. Very, very clean car (EURO class watch out).

Congrats to Thomas with "Aftershock" with 1st Place Sweepstakes 2-wheel Bike

To everyone else who won congrats. Everyone made this show a great show.

Heres the break down that I know so far:

Orignal:
1st - 57' from ???
2nd - 57' from Bowtie Connection
3rd - 63' from Eric W.

Traditional:
1st - 58' from The Flores "3K Diamond"
2nd - 58' from Oldies,
3rd - 77' Caddie from Elite

Cars:
1st - "Evil 63"
2nd - "Game Over" Cadi
3rd - "Sundance - 63" from Homies

Bombs:
???

Bomb Trucks:
1st - from Oldies

Euros:
1st - "The Passion" VW Jetta
2nd - "Maxxed Out" & Best Metal Engraving Cars

Bikes-2Wheel:
1st - "AfterShock"
2nd - "Lil Sweet & Sour"
3rd - Luis Rodriguez from Elite

Trike:
1st - ???
2nd - "Legends" from Legions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oldie 54 .....best paint and flake

The passion ............best flake

Them de alba's aint playin!!!!!!

Man now I am excited bout the super show

Sup hernan!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,166 Posts
Originally posted by 81cutty'elite'@Aug 22 2005, 11:18 AM~3669675
Oldie 54 .....best paint and flake

The passion ............best flake

Them de alba's aint playin!!!!!!

Man now I am excited bout the super show

Sup hernan!!!!!!!
:wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,166 Posts
Oh sorry I forgot,

Bombs:
1st - Funky 51, Joe Phillips
Sorry, Joe I had forgot. :biggrin: ;)

Took pics but haven't been able to put them on the computer yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by Hernan@Aug 22 2005, 09:39 AM~3669430
Overall good show!

Congrats to Faustino & Nancy Flores from El Paso, TX with their 1958 Chevy Impala "3 K Diamond"  with a 1st in 50's Mild, 1st Place Traditional, & The LRM Excelence Award.

Congrats to Ralph with "The Passion" radical VW Jetta that the Greg & Adrian DeAlba created. Very, very clean car (EURO class watch out).

Congrats to Thomas with "Aftershock" with 1st Place Sweepstakes 2-wheel Bike

To everyone else who won congrats. Everyone made this show a great show.

Heres the break down that I know so far:

Orignal:
1st - 57' from ???
2nd - 57' from Bowtie Connection
3rd - 63' from Eric W.

Traditional:
1st - 58' from The Flores "3K Diamond"
2nd - 58' from Oldies,
3rd - 77' Caddie from Elite

Cars:
1st - "Evil 63"
2nd - "Game Over" Cadi
3rd - "Sundance - 63" from Homies

Bombs:
???

Bomb Trucks:
1st - from Oldies

Euros:
1st - "The Passion" VW Jetta
2nd - "Maxxed Out" & Best Metal Engraving Cars

Bikes-2Wheel:
1st - "AfterShock"
2nd - "Lil Sweet & Sour"
3rd - (Correction) Lil Heartbreaker Low Vintage b.c.

Trike:
1st - Excaliber - Low Vintage b.c.
2nd - "Legends" from Legions
3rd - Me  :biggrin:  Socios b.c.
I fixed your list. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,100 Posts
It was a great show, and all that I had contact with, thanx for making my weekend...you know who you all are. Can't wait for Vegas!! :0
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top