LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive fitted my bags in the front and made some cups with 5" pipe i put an angle on the side i welded to the brackets but when they are in the bottom of the bag doesnt sit straight!
should i fuck the angle off or am i doing something wrong ?? has anyone got pics of there g body front cups

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesnt seem to be rubbing anywhere was just worried about the angle, but if thats how it is then fuck it im rollin with it

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Originally posted by the length@May 26 2011, 06:37 AM~20631951
doesnt seem to be rubbing anywhere was just worried about the angle, but if thats how it is then fuck it im rollin with it
:thumbsup: nothing to worry about,your good

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
my caddy's bags sit the same. no biggie.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Originally posted by matttatts@May 26 2011, 09:06 AM~20632659
my caddy's bags sit the same. no biggie.

Mine too....

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
I remember FOEY talking about some guy that his lower cup wasnt cut at a angle.An when he lifted it would "thump sound".He said it was the bag kinda folding up closest to the motor side.So when he aired it up it would fill the bag anpush the cup back into place.

Myself i never had a problem,but for my i'd make it so the bag is as linear as possible.I know that your suspension is only gonna cycle so much till the uppers hit frame but the straighter the bag the less stress it's gonna see

·
Registered
90 Posts
BOSS..ALL THE G BODIES ARE 5 INCH PIPE WITH AN UPPER CUP AT 3" TALL "WITH NO ANGLE AT ALL"...THE BOTTOM ARE ALSO 5 INCH TUBE AT 2" TALL "NO ANGLE"...DONT FORGET ALL THREAD ON THE UPPER CUP TO COME THROUGH THE SHOCK MOUNT HOLE..THIS NEEDS TO BE A TOTAL OF 6 " TALL...3" ABOVE THE TOP OF THE UPPER CUP...HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU ...ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO POST..KONNECTED AUTO KONCEPTS...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks ive made some new ones today and will try fitting them tonight ! top 3" bottom 2" no angle

do they need to be offset(off centre) ?
the last ones were but wanna see what others have done before i weld them up

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looking good now !! all sitting a bit straighter, should be back on the road tomorrow!!

thanks good advice as always !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts