LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i am going to try to install a coil over set up in the front of my cutty has anybody tryed this yet ? give me all your guys imput
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
why would you want to do it? there's no advantage.
 

·
True-S Mike
Joined
·
251 Posts
what are the pump(s?) in the middle used for? i see 1 black one but there may be more?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 8 2005, 09:46 AM~3775356
what are the pump(s?) in the middle used for? i see 1 black one but there may be more?
he is running 2 pumps to each cylinder look there is a y block above the cylinders and 2 hoses 1 from each pump
 

·
True-S Mike
Joined
·
251 Posts
Originally posted by drasticplastic@Sep 8 2005, 12:41 PM~3775999
he is running 2 pumps to each cylinder look there is a y block above the cylinders and 2 hoses 1 from each pump
yeah i seen that. those are ran from the orange tank pumps, im talkin about the one on the middle ( black ) that i was wondering about.

2 to each cylender = 8 pumps, i see atleat 9
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 8 2005, 01:48 PM~3776036
yeah i seen that. those are ran from the orange tank pumps, im talkin about the one on the middle ( black ) that i was wondering about.

2 to each cylender = 8 pumps, i see atleat 9

Probably for the PTO so he can drive it from the switch box. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 8 2005, 11:48 AM~3776036
yeah i seen that. those are ran from the orange tank pumps, im talkin about the one on the middle ( black ) that i was wondering about.

2 to each cylender = 8 pumps, i see atleat 9
oh ok i see that little sucker down there the solid black one my bad homie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
I think it drives the pinion, right... Hydraulic drive, you don't have to push it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by HighProCam@Sep 8 2005, 10:04 AM~3776124
I think it drives the pinion, right...  Hydraulic drive, you don't have to push it.
Correct....so they can drive voodoo into the hop pit ;)
 

·
On prestamped D's
Joined
·
7,293 Posts
Blackmagic, any chance of you posting up some action pics of that behemoth any time soon? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,968 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 8 2005, 01:38 AM~3774566
WANNA BET.......AT LEAST IN MY CASE THERE IS..... :biggrin:18'' OF FRONT TRAVLE AND 20'' REAR....NOW IT HAS CUSTOM I-BEAMS AND HAS 20'' FRONT AND 22'' REAR :0
that thing is just sick! Get some video of that thing. I cant wait! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by Silentdawg@Sep 8 2005, 11:59 AM~3776704
Blackmagic, any chance of you posting up some action pics of that behemoth any time soon? ;)
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top