LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would cause a cylender not to move the moter is running dumps have power to them i have some pics of the dump setup i can email but not moving?

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
could be your checks that's mounted in the wrong direction...
then the motor would make a strong straining noise.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by zacfrd@Jan 13 2004, 05:52 AM
what would cause a cylender not to move the moter is running dumps have power to them i have some pics of the dump setup i can email but not moving?
When did it started doing it?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i talked to the guy i bought car from and he said he started having problems after he put all 6 bats in 1 bay i just got a good look at cylenders in front a arms and they look like they arent all the way compressed could they bend??? that would explain why they arent moving. if anyone thinks they can help me diagnose this prob please email me AT [email protected]

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by zacfrd@Jan 14 2004, 11:51 AM
i talked to the guy i bought car from and he said he started having problems after he put all 6 bats in 1 bay i just got a good look at cylenders in front a arms and they look like they arent all the way compressed could they bend??? that would explain why they arent moving. if anyone thinks they can help me diagnose this prob please email me AT [email protected]
THEY PROLLY GOT BENDT BRO!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
try close'n the check valves(the dump/s could be open), maybey leaky o ring between the pump head and block,or might even be loose pump head, the motor to pump coupling maybey broken , or the gears might be broken in the pump,........if all else fails throw it off a bridge! :biggrin:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Originally posted by kiwilac@Jan 14 2004, 11:24 PM
try close'n the slow down valve(the dump/s could be open), maybey leaky o ring between the pump head and block,or might even be loose pump head, the motor to pump coupling maybey broken , or the gears might be broken in the pump,........if all else fails throw it off a bridge! :biggrin:
:0

·
Registered
494 Posts
........if the the cylinders go up , then one comes down, (after you've closed the slow down valve) then i think its your check valve ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts