LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 CCE FATBOYS, with #11 gears, running to the front with 2 #8 hoses. Then I have 4 ton hopping springs with 8" cylinders and 2 Italian dumps running @ 24volts.

My problem is that when I hop the front a few times, the front suddenly locks up and stops me from continuing to hop. Someone told me that I needed to go with 4 dumps to the front and the reason why is because of too much pressure.

Can anyone help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention that the car is a Pontiac Grandprix with a V6. ;)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So you don't think I'll be needing 2 extra dumps.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe that I suck because if I didn't then I wouldn't be asking for help. So you think its all about timing.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Full stacks to the front and few people tell me that I probably hit anywhere between 30-40 inches. Though Eye ballin.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well thanks for the advice ;)

HAVE A GOOD NEW YEARS

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
You too. Here is one thing thta you can do and that is take your car to a friend that you know knows how to hit the switch and see if they have the same problem. Good luck and keep me posted. ;)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by kaptonkrewl2003@Dec 27 2003, 05:39 PM
oi would cut a few turns out ...and work on timing o ya....
Nah don't cut any turns off. Just wait until you break them in and it will be great.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YEAH, That's what I started to do this weekend. I gave the switches to an old friend of mine and he started hitting back bumper.

Your right it's all about timing and thanks for the help. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts