LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to change the front speakers on my 84 coupe de ville how the hell do i get to them. what do i have to remove to get to them, especially on the passenger side. thanks.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by bigbear@Jan 14 2004, 06:46 PM
you can remove the top dash
what screws are ther to take out besides the ones i can see? like are there any hidden behind the glovebox door or speedo area or behind the radio. i dont want to try prying shit apart because i dont wanna break it.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Originally posted by RollinSlow84+Jan 15 2004, 10:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RollinSlow84 @ Jan 15 2004, 10:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bigbear@Jan 14 2004, 06:46 PM
you can remove the top dash
what screws are ther to take out besides the ones i can see? like are there any hidden behind the glovebox door or speedo area or behind the radio. i dont want to try prying shit apart because i dont wanna break it.[/b][/quote]
Yes!
There some the side too!

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
The dash doesnt just lift up after you remove all the screws.

You need to pull the dash straight torwards you and then lift it up because there are some clips that help hold it down.

Last edited by ALOW1 at Jan 17 2004, 05:16 AM

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by ALOW1@Jan 17 2004, 05:16 AM
The dash doesnt just lift up after you remove all the screws.

You need to pull the dash straight torwards you and then lift it up because there are some clips that help hold it down.
ok, i see now. i'll try that what it warmer outside. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts